Vickys Pear & Pomegranate Salad, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free. Great recipe for Vickys Caramelized Pear Jam with Variations, GF DF EF SF NF. Pears are one of my most favourite fruits, they go well with a lot of different flavour combinations. I've included a lot of those within this recipe, though the basic recipe itself is delicious!
This was my eldest sons cookery project for school this week. He had to pick a seasonal fruit or vegetable and cook or bake a dish using it. Vickys Pear Shortbread Streusal Bars, GF DF EF SF NF #picnic [email protected] Free-From Cookbook @allergyfriendlycook Scotland. You can have Vickys Pear & Pomegranate Salad, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vickys Pear & Pomegranate Salad, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free
- You need of romaine lettuce heart, chopped.
- It’s of ripe pear, peeled, cored & diced.
- It’s of (half cup) pomegranate seeds.
- It’s of ripe avocado, peeled, pitted and diced.
- Prepare of (half cup) shelled pistachio nuts.
- It’s of (half cup) crumbled goats cheese / feta / vegan style feta.
- You need of red onion, finely diced.
- You need of Citrus Vinaigrette.
- You need of fresh orange juice.
- It’s of olive oil.
- Prepare of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare of maple syrup / honey to sweeten if desired.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of black pepper.
Vickys Pear and Apple Upside-Down Cake, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free instructions. Drain the syrup from the pears and set it aside. Arrange the pear halves cut side down on the base of the tin. Combine the flour, baking powder and baking soda in a bowl.
Vickys Pear & Pomegranate Salad, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free step by step
- Whisk the vinaigrette ingredients together for 30 seconds until combined.
- Gently toss the salad ingredients together in a large bowl https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/335730-vickys-coconut-milk-cheddar-cheese https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/333073-vickys-cashew-nut-cream-cheese.
- Drizzle the vinaigrette over and gently toss again before serving.
- A honey mustard dressing would also go great with this, or my previously posted, slightly different, orange vinaigrette https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/333106-vickys-orange-vinaigrette-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-free.
- In place of the nuts you could use gluten-free croutons or muesli.
My mums pear tree is performing well this year! This is a spin-off from my Pear & Apple Upside Down Cake. I always intended adding a caramel topping to that. You could add chopped pecans or walnuts to this recipe if desired, a couple. Vickys Pear & Chocolate Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF.