Pear and ginger cookie crumble. Explore The Delicious Flavors Of Snap Crackle Poppers™ Treats On Our Official Website. Rice Krispies® Knows The Secret To Creating The Tastiest Food Is Using Real Ingredients. In large bowl, mix pear mixture ingredients until evenly coated.
Scrape the fruit and all of the juice in the bowl into the baking dish. Set the baking dish on a baking sheet for easier handling, and place in the oven. For topping, in a food processor, combine crushed cookies, flour, brown sugar and salt. You can cook Pear and ginger cookie crumble using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pear and ginger cookie crumble
- You need of For cookie crumble:3/4 mug atta flour and half mug plain flour.
- You need of corn starch.
- Prepare of Quater mug brown suger.
- You need of pure Ginger juice.
- You need of Juice from Half an ornge.
- Prepare of Quater tspn orng zest.
- Prepare of tspn baking powdr.
- It’s of Abt 50 grams Butter.
- Prepare of Small Pinch salt.
- Prepare of oil.
- It’s of tspn cinnamon powder.
- It’s of For the filling:About 4 peel and chopped medium pears in season.
- Prepare of White suger or honey.
- Prepare of About half mug or less of water.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of Juice of Half an orange.
- It’s of Some orange zest optional.
For filling, in a large bowl, mix sugar, flour, ginger and salt. Add pears, lemon juice and vanilla; toss gently to combine. Transfer to crust; cover with topping. Combine pear slices and lemon juice in large bowl.
Pear and ginger cookie crumble instructions
- Make the crumble: start with ginger juice,the orange juice,the oil,then the suger.now mix well.if suger not melt in dissolving then warm up the mixture abit to help it dissolve….
- Now add in the butter and Stir.then add the flour and all the other dry ingredients including corn starch,baking powder,cinnamon powder,pinch of salt…then form into nice dough…
- If dough is too crumbly add bit more,just few tablespoons orange juice just to bring the dough together nicely.
- Then now..make your cookies for the crumble by making small round dough balls and pressing them down at centre then at side until resemble little flat flowers,as the edges will crak to form these shapes.then place on tray to bake until about half cooked.bake preheated oven or grill.in oven in medium low heat about 10 or 15 mins.
- You can then make your filling while the cookies bake.for the filling:Now peel and chop the pears.the pears need to be ripe or semi ripe not too mushy or unripe..
- Then now add to a pan with the suger and water.heat up to create syrupy consistancy then can add orange juice and cook bit more.add a bit more water or suger depend on end result.as need not to be too dry or runny..so adjust as required…not add too much suger as will be too sweet(remember that the crumble cookies is also sweet).
- Can add pinch of salt or bit of lemon zest as what will make it more zesty…otherwise van leave as is..
- Now assemble your cookie crumble…use ramkins and add the filling at base of dish and make it fill nicely without any spaces in between.pour the juices in to the base as well.then now add the half cooked cookies.on top.then bake again.
- Bake again.until golden brown and crunchy on top…then now let cool and serve..bismillah enjoy..can serve cold with hot custard(or vice versa may work too) or can have with tea or as prefer.
Add remaining ingredients and toss to blend. The cookie base was made with sugar, flour, baking powder, egg and melted butter. It was pressed into a pan and baked until golden. I spread twelve ounces of ginger pear preserves over the base and then added the crumble topping made by rubbing cold butter into flour and sugar with your fingertips. A sweet pear filling, seasoned with ginger, is topped with a nutty gingersnap-oat crumble that bakes up sweet and crunchy.