Pear Kalakand. Pear Kalakand Hey everyone, it's Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, pear kalakand. It is one of my favorites.
Peel the pears and chop it into small pieces. In a pan cook the Divide the kalakand mixture into two equal parts. Every Indian state is known for its own set of traditional sweets. You can have Pear Kalakand using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pear Kalakand
- Prepare 2 of pear, pureed.
- It’s 100 gm of paneer, crumbled.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ghee.
- It’s 2-3 tbsp of milk powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 2-3 tbsp. of sugar or to taste.
- It’s 1 tsp. of rose water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of chopped pistachios.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cardamom powder.
But Kalakand is one such sweets which is relished by one and all. This is one of the most scrumptious sweet in North and East India where milky white Kalakand are hugely popular but in Western India, its fried version or the. Kalakand is a delectable, melt-in-the-mouth dessert whipped up in Indian homes for festivals and celebrations. A moist and flavorful milk cake, Kalakand has a nutty floral aroma and delicate grainy texture.
Pear Kalakand step by step
- Heat ghee in a pan and saute the pear puree till all the moisture has been absorbed..
- Add all the remaining ingredients (except pistachios) and simmer on a low flame till it turns thick and leaves the sides of the pan..
- Transfer to a greased plate and garnish with chopped pistachios. Keep aside to cool. Then cut into desired shapes and serve as an offering to God or enjoy as and when desired..
Take paneer in a mixer and blend it. Take it in a bowl, add in remaining ingredients except ghee and mix well. Pour this entire mix in a non stick pan and mix well. Keep cooking till it starts to leave the sides. Now add in a tsp of ghee and mix well.