Chocolate chunk banana ice cream.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, chocolate chunk banana ice cream. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chocolate chunk banana ice cream is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Chocolate chunk banana ice cream is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chocolate chunk banana ice cream using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate chunk banana ice cream:
- Get 2 of large bananas.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of liquid coffee creamer i use vanilla almond creamer.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of almond milk.
- Make ready 1 1/2 cups of lite coconut cream.
- Prepare of 2 Tablespoons raw honey.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dark chocolate chunks plus 1 or 2 Tablespoons separate.
Instructions to make Chocolate chunk banana ice cream:
- Slice and freeze bananas.
- Mix almond milk and coffee creamer and pour into a ice cube tray and freeze.
- When bananas and almond milk mixture is frozen add to a blender and pour in coconut cream and honey and blend till smooth and well mixed then add in 1/2 cup chocolate chunks and lightly blend till chunks are slightly broken up and mixed.
- Pour mixture into a container and sprinkle on a 1 or 2 Tablespoons of the chocolate chunks add a tight fitting lid and freeze till solid. Softened to eat. Enjoy !.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food chocolate chunk banana ice cream recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!