Tinklee's Caramelized Banana Pudding Cupcakes. Sweet Creamy Banana Pudding. and many other delicious and interesting recipes. Whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Top with half the caramelized bananas then half the pudding.
Layer with vanilla wafer cookies and top with extra fluffy cinnamon spiced whipped cream. Melt butter in a large skillet on medium. Add cinnamon and brown sugar and cook until bubbling. You can cook Tinklee's Caramelized Banana Pudding Cupcakes using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tinklee's Caramelized Banana Pudding Cupcakes
- You need of cake.
- It’s 2 1/4 of sifted all purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 cup of softened butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 box of banana jello instant pudding (3oz).
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s of filling.
- You need 3 of chopped bananas.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter.
Caramelized Banana Dessert Topper Promise. firmly packed brown sugar, dark rum, banana, promise buttery spread. Grilled Pound Cake with Caramelized Banana KitchenAid. This caramelized banana pudding was a big hit at Mark's birthday party. It was almost completely gone with ten minutes of setting it out.
Tinklee's Caramelized Banana Pudding Cupcakes instructions
- Cut bananas into small pieces, melt butter in a large pan, add brown sugar, and bananas, saute until nice and caramelized, set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- In a small bowl sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, set aside.
- Combine butter, brown sugar, pudding mix, and vanilla in large mixing bowl, beat until smooth and creamy.
- Beat in eggs, then milk and gradually add flour mixture, batter will be stiff.
- Fill the tins with batter 1/3 the way full, then add a layer of caramelized bananas, then fill to the 2/3 mark for each tin and top off with a tiny bit of caramelized banana topping.
- then bake at 350ºF. for 19-23mins, makes 22-24 cupcakes.
So next summer cookout or party you have where you want to take a banana pudding that will be the hit of the day, this recipe is the move. In a bowl, combine dry ingredients. In another bowl, combine eggs, milk, banana, oil and vanilla. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Coat muffin cups with cooking spray or line with paper liners.