Banoffee cupcakes.. Door County Coffee & Tea Co. Full of caramel and banana flavor, these banoffee cupcakes are moist, creamy, and the best I've ever tried! There are many different versions of banoffee cupcakes out there, and I've tried pretty much all of them.
I am huge lover of all things banana and dulce de leche, so I decided why not make it into a cupcake? How to make Banoffee Cupcakes To make the sponge mix together butter, light brown sugar and Biscoff spread. Then add eggs and mashed up bananas and mix well. You can cook Banoffee cupcakes. using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banoffee cupcakes.
- You need of dough.
- You need 140 grams of melted butter.
- Prepare 200 grams of brown sugar.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- You need 3 of bananas (350 gr unpeeled).
- It’s 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 4 tbsp of natural yoghurt.
- Prepare 300 grams of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of bicarbonate of soda.
- Prepare 50 grams of chopped walnuts.
- You need of frosting.
- Prepare 100 grams of butter.
- You need 200 grams of brown sugar.
- It’s 8 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 400 grams of icing sugar.
Next, fold in self raising flour and baking powder, and then divide the batter between cupcake cases in a tin. Banoffee cupcakes start with a banana cupcake that is filled with a nice helping of dulce de leche. To top the cupcake we use a cream cheese whipped cream, think of it as a thicker whipped cream, it's not overly sweet. I think a buttercream would be too much with the dulce de leche.
Banoffee cupcakes. instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180 celsius, beat the butter and sugar until light and flufy..
- Crack in the eggs, once at a time, beating until smooth on each occasion. Add the mashed bananas and the natural yoghurt to the mixture..
- And then add the dry ingredients and fold trough the mixture. Divide the mixture between 24 medium muffin cases, arrange in a muffin tin if possible, so that each is 3/4 full and bake for 20 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean and let them cool..
- Meanwhile its time to make our frosting, heat the butter and the brown sugar in a pan until it is bubbling and the sugar has disolved..
- Remove from the heat, add the milk and icing sugar and beat well. Allow it to cool to make it into a piping consistency..
- Place the icing into a piping bag and decorate the cupcake whilst the icing is still just warm. Finish with some chopped walnuts or chocolate strands..
Banoffee Cupcakes are a chocolate cupcake filled with bananas and creamy caramel and topped with whipped cream! This easy cupcake recipe is a twist on a popular English dessert. PIN IT NOW TO SAVE FOR LATER Why is spring so hard? A delicious twist on a classic dessert, banoffee cupcakes might just be my new favourite cupcake flavour! The recipe combines the two signature flavours of a banoffee dessert, banana and caramel.