Milky Strawberry Cupcakes. Cupcakes, cookies and cakes baked-fresh daily. Available for pick-up or delivery, our cakes and cupcakes are perfect for any occasion. In a medium bowl, beat together the butter and sugar for the cupcakes until light and creamy.
Line a muffin tin with paper liners or grease. Place strawberries in a blender or food processor and purée until smooth. Mix strawberry puree with milk and vanilla. You can cook Milky Strawberry Cupcakes using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Milky Strawberry Cupcakes
- Prepare 130 grams of Strawberries.
- You need 45 grams of Unsalted butter.
- It’s 40 grams of Condensed milk.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 65 grams of ◎Cake flour.
- Prepare 25 grams of ◎Skim milk powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of ◎Baking powder.
- It’s of Topping (optional).
- You need 1 of for decoration Sliced almonds, etc..
- It’s 1 tbsp of Kirsch (optional).
The batter will be velvety and slightly thick. Spoon batter into cupcake liners filling halfway. My daughter requested strawberry cupcakes for her birthday so I needed a recipe that wouldn't fail. I omitted the eggwhites and added a tblsn of mayo and a heaping tblspn of plain greek yogurt (fage brand).
Milky Strawberry Cupcakes step by step
- Finely cut the strawberries and add to a large heat-resistant bowl. Without covering, microwave for around 7 minutes to boil down and then leave to cool. I used a 500W microwave..
- Warm the butter to room temperature in a separate bowl. Bring the egg and condensed milk to room temperature. Sift together the dry ingredients marked ◎..
- Cream the butter until smooth, add the condensed milk in 2 batches, then a well beaten egg in 4 – 5 batches (in that order), stirring well after each addition..
- Switch to a rubber spatula, then add half the sifted ◎ dry ingredients, half of the strawberry mixture, the rest of the dry ingredients and the rest of the strawberries in that order. Stir lightly after each addition then preheat the oven to 180℃..
- Evenly distribute the mixture into muffin cups and level the surface. If you want to decorate with toppings, do so now. I used sliced almonds in this picture..
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 – 20 minutes. You may need to adjust the baking time depending on your oven. The cupcakes are done once they become golden brown and a skewer pierced in the center comes out clean. If you want to use kirsch, brush the cupcakes with it while they're still hot..
Piped the strawberry buttercream on top. Spray cupcake cups with cooking spray, or line with cupcake liners. Remove cupcakes from the oven and place on a cooling rack to cool. To make the strawberry buttercream, make the strawberry reduction. Frost Cupcake Factory serving the San Francisco Bay Area.