Heart-shaped Strawberry Milky Bread In a Bread Machine. Great recipe for Heart-shaped Strawberry Milky Bread In a Bread Machine. To make a nice heart shape, open the bread up after making a slit. Recipe by Dokintan Strawberry Oatmeal Cream Cheese Bread (Bread Machine) Recipe by southern chef in lo.
The heart shape suits the pink strawberry coloring. The tip for making a heart shape is to form the dough into a conical shape to make a point at one end and the rounded. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. You can cook Heart-shaped Strawberry Milky Bread In a Bread Machine using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Heart-shaped Strawberry Milky Bread In a Bread Machine
- Prepare of Strong bread flour.
- You need of Unsalted butter.
- You need of Strawberries.
- You need of Condensed milk.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Milk.
- It’s of Dry yeast.
Mix in the cold butter pieces, and chop the butter into the flour mixture with a pastry cutter until the mixture looks like crumbs. In the bowl of a stand mixer, mix together the water, yeast, and sugar. You want your dough to be slightly sticky, but pull away from the sides of the bowl. When the bread is done, remove the bread from the pan immediately and let it cool completely on a wire rack before slicing.
Heart-shaped Strawberry Milky Bread In a Bread Machine step by step
- Put all the ingredients into a bread machine. Add the dry yeast in the yeast compartment. Start the dough setting. Mash the strawberries with the back of a fork. Sprinkle with 1 teaspoon lemon juice, and add into the machine without draining the juice..
- When the dough is complete, take it out of the bread machine. Divide into 8 portions and punch out the air. Roll it up into a ball. Cover with a tightly squeezed damp cloth and let rest for 10 to 15 minutes..
- Stretch it out into a flattened oval. Fold into thirds and close the seam. Roll it into a cylinder..
- Fold in half with the seam facing inwards. Make a cut..
- Spread it out with the cut side facing upward and shape into a heart..
- Lightly spray with water. Let the dough rise (second rising) until it has doubled in size..
- Bake for 12 minutes at 180℃..
- It's so fluffy..
Editor's note: We are working on providing our audiences with all possible recipes for your bread machine. All recipes are fully tested to make sure both quality and the best outcome. Should there be any bread recipes, not provided, please contact us and we will post it! Nice golden crust with soft fine crumbs! Glad that this basic white bread turns out well.