Milky Bread Made in a Bread Maker. Place all the ingredients into the pan according to the order in the manufacturer's directions. Set crust on medium or dark, and program for the Basic cycle; press Start. When the baking cycle ends, immediately remove the bread from the pan and place it on a rack.
Recipe Variation: Making Rolls You can use the same recipe to make milk and honey dinner rolls. Great recipe for Milky Bread Made in a Bread Maker. I tried many different recipes in my quest to make a milk bread with exactly the taste I wanted, and finally settled on this. You can cook Milky Bread Made in a Bread Maker using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Milky Bread Made in a Bread Maker
- It’s of Bread flour.
- It’s of Cake flour.
- It’s of Butter.
- It’s of Caster sugar.
- Prepare of Condensed milk.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Milk.
- It’s of Dry yeast.
Adding condensed milk makes all the difference. Add the milk, whipping cream, egg (cracked), starter mixture, the bread flour, salt, sugar, and yeast into the bread machine. Make sure you add the liquids first unless your bread machine states otherwise. Set your bread machine to "Dough".
Milky Bread Made in a Bread Maker instructions
- Put everything in the bread maker. Put the yeast in the yeast compartment..
- Use the bread course setting and set it to quick bake. If you can choose the crust colour, set it to light or standard..
- I baked it in a Rehrucken mould. See. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143766-basic-round-bread-made-in-a-moravian-loaf-pan.
- If you use a Rehrucken mould, you can cut it easily along the lines..
It will mix the ingredients and knead it properly. Put ingredients in bread machine according to your machine's manufacturing directions and set the dough cycle. Roll each section out like snakes and mesh ends together. Select regular white bread cycle; press Start. Loaves will freeze well wrapped in plastic wrap and tinfoil.