Really Popular Milky Bread Rolls! Made with a Bread Machine. Great recipe for Really Popular Milky Bread Rolls! These rolls are a bit hit with my family. It is also a really useful bread when entertaining guests.
Place the bread flour, sugar, salt, milk powder, water, butter, and yeast in the pan of the bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer. Set on Dough cycle; press Start. Easy to make fluffy rolls made in the bread machine. You can have Really Popular Milky Bread Rolls! Made with a Bread Machine using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Really Popular Milky Bread Rolls! Made with a Bread Machine
- Prepare of ●Strong bread flour.
- Prepare of ●Sugar.
- Prepare of ●Salt.
- Prepare of ●Condensed milk.
- It’s of ●Unsalted butter (at room temperature).
- Prepare of ●Milk.
- It’s of ●Instant Dry Yeast.
- Prepare of Bread flour for finishing.
These dinner rolls taste like Hawaiian sweet rolls and are delicious with a little butter on top! Made with pantry staples for simple bread making! For egg wash, in a small bowl, whisk egg and water; brush over rolls. Remove from pans to wire racks; serve warm.
Really Popular Milky Bread Rolls! Made with a Bread Machine instructions
- Add the ● ingredients into the bread machine in the order listed, and let the machine handle the dough until the first rising..
- After the first rising has ended, divide the dough into 8 equal portions and shape into balls, cover with a well-wrung out cloth, and let rest for 10 minutes..
- Shape the dough into balls again after it has rested. Lightly press down on the dough to deflate it. (You can press the dough on your palms.).
- Pinch the outside of the dough, and roll it back up. (Use the palm of your hand for this as well)..
- Neaten up and line the rolled dough up on a cookie sheet. Cover with a well-wrung out cloth and let rise for the second time until 1.5~2 times the size. (The dough will rise rapidly in the summer, leave it to proof in a cool room)..
- This photo shows the dough after it has risen for the second time. Take this time to preheat the oven to 180°C..
- Lightly sprinkle the surface with bread flour, and cut a slit into the front with a knife that cuts well..
- Slash the tops of the rolls..
- Bake in an oven preheated to 180°C for about 15 minutes, and it is done!.
- These rolls have a milky, subtly sweet fragrance! Eat with pasta or stew. They're also delicious on their own!.
- If you break the rolls apart like this after they've cooled down a bit and still warm, they're so fluffy and moist! I recommend this bread for kids with egg allergies..
Now I make pizza dough, Homemade Cinnamon Buns, and of course, these incredible bread machine dinner rolls. They're so good that they're the only rolls I serve to company anymore or for our Christmas and Thanksgiving dinners, and I often take them along (along with some homemade butter) when we're invited to friends' for dinner. Place all the ingredients into the pan according to the order in the manufacturer's directions. Set crust on medium or dark, and program for the Basic cycle; press Start. When the baking cycle ends, immediately remove the bread from the pan and place it on a rack.