Milky with Condensed Milk Matcha Muffins. Great recipe for Milky with Condensed Milk Matcha Muffins. I absolutely love the combination of matcha and kuromame black beans. Here's my try on making milky and sweet muffins with condensed milk.
Add in the oil and milk, and mix until fully incorporated. In a separate bowl, mix together the flour, salt, baking powder and matcha powder. Mix flour, matcha, baking powder and salt in a medium bowl, set aside. You can have Milky with Condensed Milk Matcha Muffins using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Milky with Condensed Milk Matcha Muffins
- Prepare of Butter.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- It’s of Egg.
- You need of Condensed milk.
- It’s of Milk.
- It’s of ◆Cake flour.
- It’s of ◆ Matcha.
- It’s of ◆Baking powder.
- Prepare of + more for topping Cooked kuromame.
Whisk eggs, sugar & vanilla in a large bowl or stand mixer until smooth. Add in oil/butter and milk slowly & whisk until blended. In a separate bowl, whisk together the buttermilk, egg, oil and extracts. In a saucepan, mix together milk and condensed milk, then let it come to a light simmer.
Milky with Condensed Milk Matcha Muffins instructions
- Bring butter, egg, and milk to room temperature. Combine all ◆ ingredients and sift..
- Knead the butter with a whisk. Add the sugar and mix until smooth..
- Beat the egg and mix into the bowl from Step 2 in two to three batches. Mix well, then add the condensed milk to mix some more..
- Now add about half of the milk and half of the powdered ingredients. Using a rubber spatula, mix lightly in cutting motion. Add the rest of the milk and powdered ingredients and mix lightly..
- Then add the kuromame and mix evenly..
- Line a muffin pan or mold (I used pudding cups) with parchment paper and pour in the batter. You could also top the muffins with two or three kuro-mame beans..
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes in 170℃ preheated oven. Test with a skewer. If it comes out clean, it's ready to eat..
Once it's bubbling, dump in the Thai tea mix and mix until the milk is colored orange. Take flour, baking powder and baking soda in a sifter and sieve it. Take condensed milk, milk, melted butter and vanilla in a bowl and whisk well. Blended with real coconut milk, condensed milk, ice, shredded coconut and sugar syrup, coconut milkshake would be a great choice yo overcome Jonker Street night market hot night. Once all the butter has melted, add the evaporated milk in a slow drizzle while stirring with a rubber spatula.