Vanilla chocolate swirl cupcakes. Whether you're baking for a group of kids or an upscale party, cupcakes are a universal favorite. Vanilla and chocolate swirl together in these cupcakes to make a beautiful and delicious combination. Top them with pearlized sprinkles to complete the elegant look.
You then add cocoa powder to the remaining batter, fill up the other half of the tins, and then gently swirl together using a dinner knife or small spatula. With toothpick or skewer, gently swirl chocolate and vanilla together. Fit a large piping bag with round tip. You can cook Vanilla chocolate swirl cupcakes using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vanilla chocolate swirl cupcakes
- You need 2 cup of plain cake flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of cocoa.
- You need 1/3 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
Chocolate Vanilla Swirl Cupcakes are gluten free chocolate cupcakes with dairy free vanilla and chocolate buttercream frosting swirled together. After you have creamed put I egg in at a time and mix. To Decorate the Cupcakes: Load one side of a pastry bag with the chocolate buttercream and then add the vanilla on the other side. Squeeze frosting onto a plate until you see both colors running together.
Vanilla chocolate swirl cupcakes step by step
- Preheat your oven to 180 ℃ and grease a cupcake tin with cooking spray.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder in a large bowl..
- Add vanilla, eggs, oil and milk to the dry ingredients.
- Separate the mixture in two and add the cocoa to one half of the mixture..
- Fill the cupcake tin with the vanilla mixture and then top it up with the chocolate mixture.
- Swirl the two mixtures together with a toothpick.
- Place in oven for 15- 20 minutes.
Add swirls of buttercream to the cupcakes. Fit an extra large frosting bag with a large star tip. Place the two frosting filled bags inside the larger bag and generously pipe the frosting on the cupcakes in a swirled pattern. Top with a spoonful of chocolate batter. Give it a quick swirl with a toothpick.