Mike's Spicy Southwestern Queso Dip. Place in a large microwaveable bowl. Serve piping hot with tortilla chips and garnish with fresh Cilantro. Mike's Southwestern Chili Con Queso Dip MMOBRIEN ALBUQUERQUE, NEW MEXICO My youngest seven year old student decided she wanted to make a special dish for her daddy and his friends for the Saints/Patriots exhibition game.
Heat the cream cheese, butter and sour cream or crema in a pan, swirling often, until the mixture become very creamy. Stir in the jalapeno peppers, then swirl in the cheeses a bit at a time, constantly stirring, until the cheeses melt completely through. Stir in the black beans, chili powder, garlic powder, cumin and a bit of salt and pepper. You can have Mike's Spicy Southwestern Queso Dip using 23 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's Spicy Southwestern Queso Dip
- It’s of Velveeta Cheese [cubed – room temp].
- You need of Shreadded Mexican 3 Cheese [room temp].
- It’s of Fresh Jalapeño Peppers [minced].
- It’s of LG Habenero Peppers [fine minced].
- Prepare of Can Hatch Chopped Green Chilies [fully drained].
- You need of Of Your Favorite Chili [w/ beef & beans].
- Prepare of Precooked Fine Shredded Rotisserie Chicken.
- It’s of + (10 oz) Can Rotell Tomatoes W/ Chilies [fully drained].
- You need of Fresh Cilantro Leaves [rough chopped].
- It’s of Fresh Parsley Leaves [rough chopped].
- You need of Of Your Favorite Red Salsa [we used homemade].
- Prepare of Red Onions [fine diced].
- You need of White Onions [fine diced].
- Prepare of Red, Yellow & Green Bell Peppers [equal parts-fine diced].
- You need of Chives [chopped].
- It’s of Fresh Garlic [fine minced].
- You need of Ground Cumin.
- It’s of Crushed Dried Mexican Oregano.
- You need of ● For The Sides & Garnishments.
- It’s of Fresh Cilantro Leaves.
- You need of Fresh Warm Pretzels.
- Prepare of Fresh Tortilla Chips.
- Prepare of Fresh Tortillas.
Order Now. want to take a peek behind the tortilla? Whether it's dietary, simple curiosity or you just love numbers, you can find out all the nutritional details of your customized creation. nutrition. GET MORE. free chips and salsa. In a medium saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter.
Mike's Spicy Southwestern Queso Dip step by step
- Chop all veggies and cheeses. Place in a large microwaveable bowl..
- Heat in microwave in 2 minute increments for 8 minutes and stir well each time..
- Serve piping hot with tortilla chips and garnish with fresh Cilantro..
- Also, serve with ice cold Mexican beers in frozen mugs. Enjoy!.
When the mixture becomes hot and bubbly, mix in Cheddar cheese and salsa. Queso Fundido is the ultimate cheese dip recipe, with loads of melted cheese, spicy chorizo and roasted poblanos, topped with a quick homemade chunky salsa. This copycat dip is a fantastic appetizer. Artichoke hearts and spinach are baked in a cream cheese, mayo, and cheese mixture. Copy the famous burrito from Taco Bell.