Dashimaki Tamago – Japanese rolled omelet.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, dashimaki tamago – japanese rolled omelet. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Dashimaki Tamago – Japanese rolled omelet is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Dashimaki Tamago – Japanese rolled omelet is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook dashimaki tamago – japanese rolled omelet using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Dashimaki Tamago – Japanese rolled omelet:
- Take 3 of eggs.
- Get 3 TBS of Japanese dashi stock.
- Make ready 2 TBS of sugar.
- Take 1/2 tsp of soy sauce.
- Take 1/2 tbs of vegetable oil.
Instructions to make Dashimaki Tamago – Japanese rolled omelet:
- Prepare a rectangle pan, a small piece of paper towel, chopsticks, vegetable oil in a small cup and a bamboo mat (if you don’t have it, paper towel can be substitute).
- In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs and add dashi stock, sugar and soy sauce..
- Fold the piece of paper towel into small, put it in the cup the vegetable oil is in and let it absorb the oil. Heat the rectangle pan over medium heat and oil it with the paper towel..
- Pour 1/4 of the egg mixture into the pan and move it around to spread. As soon as the mixture starts to set, roll it from far side to this side. Please use a turner if it’s difficult to use chopsticks..
- Oil the pan with the paper towel, move the rolled egg to the other side and oil this side. Pour the same amount of egg mixture. Lift the rolled egg with chopsticks to spread the egg mixture even underneath of the cooked egg..
- When the underside is set but the surface is still soft, start rolling like you did in previous step. Repeat step#5&6 2 more times..
- Wrap the egg in a bamboo mat or paper towel and shape it while the egg is still hot. Slice the egg into 6 pieces before serving..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food dashimaki tamago – japanese rolled omelet recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!