Dashimaki Tamago – Japanese rolled omelet.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, dashimaki tamago – japanese rolled omelet. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Dashimaki Tamago – Japanese rolled omelet is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Dashimaki Tamago – Japanese rolled omelet is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have dashimaki tamago – japanese rolled omelet using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Dashimaki Tamago – Japanese rolled omelet:
- Prepare of eggs.
- Get of Japanese dashi stock.
- Make ready of sugar.
- Get of soy sauce.
- Get of vegetable oil.
Instructions to make Dashimaki Tamago – Japanese rolled omelet:
- Prepare a rectangle pan, a small piece of paper towel, chopsticks, vegetable oil in a small cup and a bamboo mat (if you don’t have it, paper towel can be substitute).
- In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs and add dashi stock, sugar and soy sauce..
- Fold the piece of paper towel into small, put it in the cup the vegetable oil is in and let it absorb the oil. Heat the rectangle pan over medium heat and oil it with the paper towel..
- Pour 1/4 of the egg mixture into the pan and move it around to spread. As soon as the mixture starts to set, roll it from far side to this side. Please use a turner if it’s difficult to use chopsticks..
- Oil the pan with the paper towel, move the rolled egg to the other side and oil this side. Pour the same amount of egg mixture. Lift the rolled egg with chopsticks to spread the egg mixture even underneath of the cooked egg..
- When the underside is set but the surface is still soft, start rolling like you did in previous step. Repeat step#5&6 2 more times..
- Wrap the egg in a bamboo mat or paper towel and shape it while the egg is still hot. Slice the egg into 6 pieces before serving..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food dashimaki tamago – japanese rolled omelet recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!