Milky sweet Corn bhutta. Corn Cobs Or Sweet Corn (Bhutta Or Makai). To check, if the corn is milky and plump insert a knife or toothpick in a kernel and if it bursts with milk then the corn is perfect. Now, grate corn off the cob.
When in season, we can use fresh corn cobs and grate them in a box grater. If using corn kernels (fresh or frozen), grind the kernels in food processor or mixer until it is coarsely powdered. Milk – The corn is later cooked in milk. You can cook Milky sweet Corn bhutta using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Milky sweet Corn bhutta
- Prepare of ,,,,,Milk.
- You need of ,,,,,,,Corn.
- You need of ,,,,,,Sugar.
- It’s of ,,,,,,, badam.
- You need of ,,,,,, pisty.
- You need of ,,,,,,,akhrot.
- You need of ,,,,, water.
Delicious Indore street food made with Corn, Milk, spices and garnish with coconut. Since the Monsoon season is here, Corn aka bhutta is available in the market. This season calls for Garma Garam Bhutta with some lemon juice, salt, and black pepper sprinkled at the top. He was the Bhutta-wala or Bhutta-wala ('Bhuttah or Butta or Bhutta' means corn on the cob and 'wala' means the merchant selling them) selling Bhuttas or Roasted Corns on the Cob who made everyone stop in their track and queue up, salivating at the sight of Bhuttawala rubbing the tangy lime wedge generously dipped salt and chilli powder mixture on the roasted corn!
Milky sweet Corn bhutta step by step
- Bhutta lein ky cheel Lein or dany nikal Lein,.
- Dho ky pani dal ky boil kar Lein 15 mint,.
- Milk boil kar ky slow flame kar dein ta ky doodh thora garha ho jaey,.
- Corn ko blander men dal ky grand kar Lein,.
- Or milk men add kar dein or chalate rahen ubal any lagy to flame slow kar dein,.
- Badam pista akhrot ya Jo dry fruit dalna chahen bareek koot Lein ya chop kar Lein,.
- Milk or corn men sugar add kar ky chalate rahen or mewa dal ky mix Karen,.
- Utar ky bowl men nikalen or sabko khelaen be had mufeed or baht healthy nashta hai,.
- Corn ho to main ye zaroor bnate hun or sabko khilate hun,.
- Ap log bhe banaen or mujhy duaon men yaad rakhen,.
Bhutta means "corn" and "kees" means "grated". actually bhutta is the hindi word for corn and "kees" is the marathi word for grated. So the name of the recipe has both the hindi and marathi terms. For the recipe ideally desi corn is used. but even sweet corn can be used. Its best to serve this savory snack hot. makes for a nice evening snack during winters. Simmer the grated corn – Add turmeric powder and red chili powder, stir and add grated corn.