Fluffy Omelette with Chanterelle Pilaf & Cream Sauce.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, fluffy omelette with chanterelle pilaf & cream sauce. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fluffy Omelette with Chanterelle Pilaf & Cream Sauce is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Fluffy Omelette with Chanterelle Pilaf & Cream Sauce is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have fluffy omelette with chanterelle pilaf & cream sauce using 25 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Fluffy Omelette with Chanterelle Pilaf & Cream Sauce:
- Take of 【Omelette】.
- Make ready 3 of Eggs.
- Take 50 cc of Fresh cream.
- Make ready 1 Tsp of Truffle oil.
- Take 1/2 of Dried parsley.
- Get 1 Tbs of Butter.
- Take of 【Chanterelle Pilaf】.
- Get 150 g of Cold steamed rice.
- Take 1 piece of Diced chanterelle.
- Get 1/4 piece of Sliced onion.
- Get 1/4 of Salt.
- Make ready 1 piece of Garlic.
- Get 1/2 Tbs of Sake or White wine.
- Make ready of Black pepper.
- Make ready 1 Tsp of Soy sauce.
- Make ready of 【Chanterelle Cream Sauce】.
- Make ready 1 piece of Diced Chanterelle.
- Make ready 1/4 piece of Sliced onion.
- Take 1 piece of Garlic.
- Take 1 Tbs of Butter.
- Take 100 cc of Fresh cream.
- Get 1 pinch of Salt.
- Get of White pepper.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Flour.
- Make ready 1 of Sliced cheese.
Steps to make Fluffy Omelette with Chanterelle Pilaf & Cream Sauce:
- 【Chanterelle Cream Sauce】Put a Butter into pan with high heat, add minced garlic when the butter melts..
- When garlic smell comes, add sliced onion & diced chanterell into pan. Put a flour when its cooked, then mix it well..
- Add fresh cream and other seasonings. It's done when the cheese melts♬.
- 【Chanterelle Pilaf】Do a same step as ①＆② except flour ! then add cold rice. Pour white wine and mix it with alcohol steam..
- Add seasonings but lightly taste is recommended, because it comes with sauce !.
- 【Fluffy Omelette】Crack 3 eggs into a ball and mix it well. Add 50cc fresh cream and mix it again..
- Put a butter into a pan with high heat, pour egg liquid ! then stir the bottom gently with chopsticks..
- Slide to a dish on the pilaf when it's cooked as fluffy. Put the cream sauce on it, pour some truffle oil and dried parsley on top. Bon Appetit (^^♪.
- The cooking video is ready on 【Coozy Life Omelette】in YouTube♬ Don't forget subscribe and leave a comment☆.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food fluffy omelette with chanterelle pilaf & cream sauce recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!