Easy Chocolate Chip Moist Cupcake. Prepare cupcake/muffin pan by greasing with butter and sprinkling some flour. Put together the margarine, sugar, egg, flour and cocoa. Mix well through a whisk or you may opt to use an electric mixer, stand or hand.
How to Make Super Moist Chocolate Cupcakes From Scratch Start by combining flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk together the egg, buttermilk, oil, and vanilla. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix just until everything is combined. You can cook Easy Chocolate Chip Moist Cupcake using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Chocolate Chip Moist Cupcake
- Prepare 6 tbsp of Margarine (softened).
- You need 1/3 cup of Caster sugar.
- Prepare 1 large of Egg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of All-purpose flour.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of Cocoa powder (unsweetened).
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1 of Chocolate chips.
- It’s 1 of Powdered sugar (icing sugar; optional).
These super moist chocolate cupcakes pack TONS of chocolate flavor in each cupcake wrapper! Made from simple everyday ingredients, this easy cupcake recipe will be your new favorite. For best results, use natural cocoa powder and buttermilk. These chocolate cupcakes taste completely over-the-top with chocolate buttercream!
Easy Chocolate Chip Moist Cupcake instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Prepare cupcake/muffin pan by greasing with butter and sprinkling some flour. This recipe makes 8 cupcakes..
- Put together the margarine, sugar, egg, flour and cocoa. Mix well through a whisk or you may opt to use an electric mixer, stand or hand..
- Add the baking powder and baking soda. Mix thoroughly until batter is smooth..
- Using half of the mixture, spoon some on the pan..
- Put the chocolate chips on each one and cover with the other half of the batter..
- Bake for 20 minutes. The cupcakes should rise once baked..
- You may opt to sprinkle some powdered sugar on top. Serve and enjoy!.
Using a mixer, stir together the sugar, flour, cocoa, baking soda, baking power and and salt. Add the eggs, milk, oil and vanilla into the same bowl. In a medium bowl, beat the butter and sugar with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Mix in the eggs, almond extract and vanilla. Combine the flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt; stir into the batter, alternating with the milk, just until blended.