Flower Pretzel Bites. These Artisanal Soft Pretzel Bites Make For a Delicious Snack. Find Deals on Pretzel Bites in Snack Food on Amazon. Flower Pretzel Bites – delicious bites of sweet and salty goodness made with pretzels and colorful M&M's.
These Spring Flower Pretzel Bites are sweet, salty, crunchy, and delicious – an easy and fun treat for Easter, Spring and Mother's Day made with only three ingredients! When we started Two Sisters, we had never heard of pretzel bites. Microwave approach: If you just want to make a few of these flower pretzel bites at a time, you could do them in the microwave. You can cook Flower Pretzel Bites using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Flower Pretzel Bites
- You need of Mini pretzel snaps.
- It’s of Wilton bright white Candy Melts ( if you cannot find these just use white)..
- Prepare of Easter milk chocolate M&M's.
- It’s of As many as you like to make no set number..
They are similar to pretzel hugs, but in with a fun flower twist. Place two candy melts on top of each pretzel, staggered slightly. These Spring Flower Pretzel Bites are the perfect way to welcome Spring into your home. This sweet and salty dessert will be your new favorite when you need a little spring in your day!
Flower Pretzel Bites step by step
- Start with pretzels and wilton candy melts. On a paper plate arrange 8 or 9 pretzels..
- Then place in the microwave and heat until candy melts to the beginning stage of being melted- enough to press M&M's down into it, but not so melty that the candy is running off. (it took pretzels about 50 seconds to get to that point)..
- Place 1 M&M in the middle and contrasting colors for the pedals. Try to remember to put the M side down. Let them sit for a couple hours before you store in an airtight container..
- You can also melt them in the oven at 200-250º for a couple minutes place them on a foil lined cookie sheet..
Pretzels, white chocolate candy melts, and Spring themed M&M's are all you need! These Flower Pretzel Bites are sweet, salty, delicious and absolutely Adorable! A fun and easy treat for Spring, Mother's Day, or Easter. The perfect day to make these cute flower pretzel bites. Place a candy melt on the center of the pretzel.