Easy Vanilla and chocolate cupcakes. Add the egg white and vanilla extract and mix until they're fully combined and then add the milk and sour cream. When you press on the center of the cupcake it should spring back. In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs and milk.
Drop about a teaspoon of chocolate into each filled cup and swirl gently with tip of knife. In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs, granulated sugar, brown sugar, oil, and vanilla together until combined. Pour half of the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. You can cook Easy Vanilla and chocolate cupcakes using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Vanilla and chocolate cupcakes
- It’s 110 grams of unsalted butter.
- It’s 190 grams of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 200 grams of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 125 ml of milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of water.
Gently whisk for a few seconds. Mixed by hand, these Simple Chocolate Cupcakes are just as easy to prepare as box-mix cupcakes. They're rich, tender, and delicious, especially topped with Vanilla Frosting, which, like the cupcakes, is easy to make without an electric mixer. M y daughter Eliza and I were recently talking about the kinds of treats her classmates bring to school for their birthdays.
Easy Vanilla and chocolate cupcakes instructions
- Cream butter and sugar. Add in egg one at a time. Stir in vanilla extract..
- Mix all dry ingredients and add in to the mixture in 2 parts. Then, add in milk and stir well..
- Mix water and cocoa powder to form a paste. Spoon half of your batter and mix with the paste. Its optional to add in chocolate chips..
- Preheat your oven at 180°c for 10mins and bake cupcakes for 20mins..
In a medium bowl, cream together the sugar and butter. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. Combine flour and baking powder, add to the creamed mixture and mix well. Gradually stir in the milk until the mixture is smooth. In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt.