Texas Trash. A BIG, BOLD FLAVOR just like the State of Texas! This can be doubled, tripled or quadrupled successfully. You can also add other ingredients, just keep the proportion of spicy butter to the dry ingredients the same as in the recipe.
It gets its spice from a savory butter sauce featuring Worcestershire sauce, garlic, and cayenne-rich ingredients like Creole Seasoning and hot sauce. Mix all Chex cereals, pretzels, and peanuts together in a large bake-safe container. While we prefer peanuts, we sometimes substitute peanuts with pecans (the state nuts and tree!), pistachios, or cashews. You can cook Texas Trash using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Texas Trash
- Prepare of Multigrain Cheerios.
- Prepare of Chex Cereal.
- You need of Pretzel Sticks.
- You need of Fritos.
- Prepare of Mixed Nuts.
- It’s of butter (melted).
- Prepare of Worcestershire Sauce.
- It’s of Tabasco sauce (you can add more or less depending on how hot you want it).
- Prepare of Lawry’s Seasoning.
- It’s of garlic salt.
Next, melt butter then stir in Worchestershire. Texas Trash is a locally owned and operated company that provides waste removal to customers throughout the Hill County area. Texas Pride Disposal provides clean, consistent solid waste and recycling collection services in and around the Houston area. Home About Commercial Roll-Off Residential Recycle Bill Pay Contact Request a Proposal.
Texas Trash step by step
- Combine the cereals, pretzels, fritos & mixed nuts into a large baking pan (I use 2 of the large disposal pans you buy to bake a turkey). In a separate bowl combine butter, worcestershire sauce, tabasco, lawry's and garlic salt. Pour and stir in the seasoning into the snack mixture. Bake @ 250 (Stir every 30 min) 1 hr covered 1 hr uncovered.
- This makes a large batch, but don’t worry it Freezes really well.
Let Texas Pride be your guide to all your disposal needs.. Texas Trash Talk Exposing Federal State and Local government corruption eliminating waste and taking out the corrupt bureaucratic trash. Curbside trash is a once-a-week pick-up. This service is fully automated (the driver does not leave the truck). To help prevent litter, please bag your trash.