uper Easy Chocolate Cupcakes. In a medium bowl, beat the shortening and sugar with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Mix in the eggs, one at a time, then stir in vanilla, instant coffee and cayenne pepper. Combine the flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt; stir into the batter, alternating with the water, just until blended.
Combine the cocoa powder and pancake mix. Add the egg and sugar to the bag, and mix with a small whisk if you have one (or use a fork). Super Easy, Super Moist Chocolate Cupcakes Easy to make, unusually moist chocolate cupcakes and no mixer required! You can have uper Easy Chocolate Cupcakes using 8 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of uper Easy Chocolate Cupcakes
- You need 1 of Egg.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Vegetable oil or butter (see Hints).
- It’s 3 tbsp of Milk or orange juice.
- You need 100 grams of ☆Pancake mix.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ☆ No-sugar added cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 of add 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder and 1 tablespoon milk ※Or use more no-sugar cocoa powder for a more bitter flavor.
- You need 4 tbsp of of powder, omit the sugar, add 1 tablespoon milk ☆Or if using sugar-added cocoa powder.
No eggs either, the recipe uses a combo of baking soda and vinegar for leavening. She has an MA in Food Research from Stanford University. Mix all of the dry ingredients well with a mixer or wooden spoon first then add in all your liquid ingredients. It should be brown and smooth, free of lumps.
uper Easy Chocolate Cupcakes instructions
- Get the ingredients and equipment ready. We'll be using a ziplock bag (medium size). Open it up inside a stable container such as a bowl..
- Combine the cocoa powder and pancake mix. I used 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder in this photo. Start preheating the oven to 170°C..
- Add the egg and sugar to the bag, and mix with a small whisk if you have one (or use a fork)..
- Add the oil and mix it in too..
- Add the combined pancake mix and cocoa powder plus the milk and mix. When the batter is more or less mixed, close the bag and mix it well in the bag..
- Place the aluminum cups on an oven tray. Gather the batter into one corner of the bag..
- Squeeze the batter out neatly. Fill the cups about halfway full to start, and add more to the cups that have less batter later. Make sure each cup has about the same amount of batter..
- Bake on the middle rack of the oven for about 15 minutes..
- If a toothpick poked into the middle of a cupcake comes out clean, they are done. If the toothpick is still covered with batter, add 5 minutes of baking time..
- Take the cupcakes off the oven tray to cool. Done!.
- These are the only things you have to wash up..
- ※If baking the cupcakes in a toaster oven: Use aluminum cups. Line the rack with foil and set the timer on your toaster oven to 10 minutes. Start checking how much it's browning on top after 2 minutes..
- It's hard to tell from the photo, but the baking will be very uneven. Turn the cups around, and cover any that are browning too fast with aluminum foil..
- Keep observing the cakes and cover any others that get browned with foil too. In our toaster oven, it took 10 minutes at 860 W, including the time it took to move the cups around..
- I thought that it was surprisingly hard work to bake the cupcakes in a toaster oven. The recipe is easy, but you need to watch them constantly as they're baking..
- ※ I also made mushipan (steamed bread). Don't use aluminum cups if you're microwaving them. 1 cup took about 50 seconds at 500w. Poke with a toothpick to test for doneness..
- If you want to steam them all at once, place them in a frying pan with about 1-1.5 cm of boiling water, cover with a lid and boil for 10 steam. These here contain orange juice and apples..
- Is for easy 4-ingredient chocolate scones made with pancake mix. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146535-chocolate-scones-with-pancake-mix.
Submit a Recipe Correction These super moist chocolate cupcakes pack TONS of chocolate flavor in each cupcake wrapper! Made from simple everyday ingredients, this easy cupcake recipe will be your new favorite. For best results, use natural cocoa powder and buttermilk. These chocolate cupcakes taste completely over-the-top with chocolate buttercream! In a medium bowl, beat the butter and sugar with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.