Creamy mushroom chicken with butter rice. Find Delicious and Easy Rice and Grain Recipe Ideas From Hidden Valley® Ranch! Once butter is bubbling add washed rice and more salt. The rice calls for a lot salt so add then taste as you go.
Spoon the sauce over mashed potatoes, mashed cauliflower, steamed rice, or cauliflower rice for a complete meal. Add chicken broth; increase heat to high and bring to a boil. Season the chicken with poultry seasoning, thyme, and salt and pepper. You can cook Creamy mushroom chicken with butter rice using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy mushroom chicken with butter rice
- It’s 1 Jar of creamy mushroom recipe base.
- Prepare 250 g of Thigh chicken.
- You need 2-3 of Medium potatoes.
- Prepare 4-5 of Large mushrooms.
- You need 1 Cup of rice (long grain).
- Prepare 4 Tablespoons of butter.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s of Rice ratio.
- You need of Ratio for cooking rice is 1 Cup rice to 2 1/2 Cups of boiled water.
- Prepare of Wash rice under cold water, best way to do this is to put it in a small strainer and run water over it until the milky water turns clear then set aside.
- It’s of Potatoes.
- Prepare of I like to keep my potatoes a little bit hard – I usually get a fork and poke it, if the potato slowly falls off the fork it’s perfect.
Stir in the mushrooms, broth, rice, and bay leaf. Melt the butter in the pan then add the mushrooms. Cook until golden brown all over. Add lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste and allow to come to a simmer.
Creamy mushroom chicken with butter rice step by step
- Heat 2 tablespoons of butter in pot for rice, add salt. Once butter is bubbling add washed rice and more salt. Add water from boiled kettle. The rice calls for a lot salt so add then taste as you go. Cook rice on low heat, don’t stir until rice is done. Once rice is done add the remaining butter to top of rice and let it melt in then mix together before serving..
- While rice is cooking. Cube the chicken and potatoes. Slice the mushrooms thinly. Add all these to another pot. Add a light drizzle of oil and salt to taste. Cook all until chicken is brown. Add the recipe base jar and (put a little hot water from kettle into the jar and shake the remaining contents of the jar out for a runner sauce) let it simmer for 5 mins then serve on rice..
In the same skillet pan fry the chicken breasts in butter until cooked. Then deglaze with white wine and add the garlic mushroom mix back into the skillet. Remove from pan, cover and keep warm. Cook mushrooms: In the same frying pan, add remaining butter and increase heat to high. Spread the sauce over the chicken and garnish with paprika, if desired.