Easy Chocolate Cupcakes. In a medium bowl, beat the butter and sugar with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Mix in the eggs, almond extract and vanilla. Combine the flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt; stir into the batter, alternating with the milk, just until blended.
In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Then, combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt. You can cook Easy Chocolate Cupcakes using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Chocolate Cupcakes
- Prepare 90 grams of Cake flour.
- Prepare 10 grams of Pure cocoa powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 40 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 15 grams of Artificial sweetener (or 50 g of sugar).
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 60 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 30 grams of Chocolate chips.
The next step is to combine the buttermilk and water. Mix in the eggs one at a time, and then mix in the vanilla extract. Next, beat in the buttermilk, sour cream, and warm water. The water should be warm (not quite bath water temp), not hot.
Easy Chocolate Cupcakes step by step
- Combine the cake flour, cocoa powder, and baking powder, then sift. Preheat the oven to 170℃..
- Put the butter in a heatproof bowl, microwave for about 30 seconds, and cream. Add the artificial sweetener and mix well..
- Break the egg into the bowl from Step 2, and mix. Add the milk, and mix some more..
- Add the Step 1 dry ingredients to Step 3 in 2 ~ 3 batches, and mix. (Use a rubber spatula to mix in the dry ingredients.).
- When the mixture is no longer floury, add the chocolate chips, and mix lightly..
- Transfer all the Step 5 batter into an icing bag, and squeeze the batter into cupcake liners (Don't use a nozzle)..
- Bake in the oven preheated to 170℃ for 15 minutes..
- And they're done..
- If you use sugar, they will look like this..
Then, stir in the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt. Place butter and chocolate in a separate, large heatproof bowl. A delicious gluten free cupcake recipe using rice and millet flour. The millet lends a bit of a cornbread taste to it. Cupcakes: Whisk the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together in a large bowl until thoroughly combined.