Smoked turkey, mushroom, bacon & cheese omelette.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, smoked turkey, mushroom, bacon & cheese omelette. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Smoked turkey, mushroom, bacon & cheese omelette is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Smoked turkey, mushroom, bacon & cheese omelette is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook smoked turkey, mushroom, bacon & cheese omelette using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Smoked turkey, mushroom, bacon & cheese omelette:
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- Get 1/4 cup of milk or heavy cream.
- Take 3 strips of bacon cut in half.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of diced mushrooms fresh or canned.
- Take 2 slices of smoked turkey deli meat – diced.
- Get of Small sprinkle of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of Small sprinkle cup shredded Colby jack cheese.
- Get to taste of Salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder and dried parsley.
Steps to make Smoked turkey, mushroom, bacon & cheese omelette:
- Lightly oil or butter skillet on medium low heat.
- Whisk eggs, dry spices and milk or cream in a bowl. Pour in pan. Cut cooked bacon strips in half and dice 3 of the halves..
- Cook about 4 minutes or until edges start looking dry then sprinkle all your toppings except the Colby jack cheese And a few of the diced bacon bits onto one half of the omelette and continue cooking 2 more minutes..
- Using a spatula fold the half of the omelette without toppings on top of the half that’s filled. Place lid on skillet and cook another 2-4 minutes to ensure inside is fully cooked and hot. Garnish with pepper and parsley and a little salt. serve with the remainder of the half bacon strips, a sausage patty or toast..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food smoked turkey, mushroom, bacon & cheese omelette recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!