Milky pointed gourd. Dudh potol / pinted Gourd with milk recipe / Bengali style potol curry with milk. This recipe is very delicious and easy Bengali veg. recipe, It is made wi. Basic requirements Gourds are warm-season crops, requiring lots of sun and good drainage to develop optimally.
Pointed gourd also helps in treating some liver ailments and problems associated with the digestive system. If your digestive system is able to digest food properly, it will remain clear and in turn improve your overall health. Doodh potol-this delightful Bengali niramish potol (pointed gourd or parwal) recipe is simple, quick, and tastes unbelievably good for the amount of time and. You can cook Milky pointed gourd using 16 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Milky pointed gourd
- It’s of pointed gourds.
- It’s of milk.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of sugar.
- You need of raisin.
- It’s of turmeric powder.
- It’s of cumin powder.
- Prepare of cardamom powder.
- It’s of cinnamom.
- You need of black peppar.
- Prepare of cloves.
- It’s of almond.
- You need of red chilli powder.
- You need of ghee.
- Prepare of rice oil.
- It’s of chilli flakes.
A pointed gourd is a vegetable that has high fiber and can help in improving digestion. It also helps in treating some liver problems. And so it keeps digestive health maintained. The most identifiable characteristic of this plant is the potentially irritating milky white sap that seeps out of broken leaves.
Milky pointed gourd instructions
- Firstly,romove the skin of pointed gourd..
- Cut in to the middle side from the end.
- Fried the pointed gourd with salt in oil.
- Then put oil in pan..
- Add cloves cinnamon and cardamom in oil..
- After 2 mins add cumin and turmeric powder..
- Then saute it,add fried pointed gourd in pan..
- Add a cup of milk in pan on the gourd..
- Add black peppar sugar salt and chilli powder also.
- Then saute and boil it in pan..
- After boiling for some mins add ghee on it.
- Turn the switch and serve the curry in plate..
- Decorate with flakes,raisin and pics of almonds..
This annual has a tendency to grow throughout the summer. If you let this one hang in your lawn long enough, a small white flower will show up on the end of the stems. Amaranth greens may be eaten raw or cooked. The younger leaves are mild and tender while the more mature plants are slightly fibrous and develop a bitter flavor. Select Amaranth leaves that have small thin stems and lack any flower buds.