Milky Puff Puff. This Puff Puff recipe is by far my favorite. It is so moist, fluffy, delicious, plus you do not need to wait for the dough to raise. Yohan love helping me in the Kitchen and or I should say boss me around because I became the assistant.
Puff puff are sweet and soft. However the addition of milk to this recipe makes it even sweeter and softer.. How to make puff puff with milk (milky puff puff). You can have Milky Puff Puff using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Milky Puff Puff
- It’s of flour.
- You need of yeast.
- It’s of sugar.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- Prepare of butter/ margarine.
- It’s of warm milk.
- Prepare of fresh milk flavor.
Adding milk to the puff puff recipe is a neat idea. Most puff puff balls are soft on their own because of the main ingredients added while cooking this meal. However, milk makes them even softer and more delicious. Of course, Nigerian puff puff recipe with milk is easy to follow.
Milky Puff Puff step by step
- In a bowl, add milk, yeast, salt, sugar and flavor..
- Cover and allow to rest for 2 min..
- Add the butter, mix, then add in the flour little at a time to mix the batter..
- Mix the batter well, it will be sticky..
- Cover and allow to rest for 15-20 min.
- Once the batter has rise, scoop a spoon full and deep fry till golden.
- Drain and serve.
You will love the soft milky snack you will get in the end. Add warm water in the yeast. Puff puff made with milk/Nigeria snack Hey Fam, this video is a simple way of making puffpuff using milk. This phrase is an excerpt from the highly acclaimed "My Humps". The "milk" referred to here is the man juice.