Quick 3minute vanilla cupcakes. Dont fill more or they will be huge! Combine the flour, baking powder and salt in a medium sized bowl and set aside. Do not skimp on the creaming time.
In a large bowl using a handheld or stand mixer fitted with a paddle or whisk attachment, beat the butter on high speed until smooth and creamy. Add the sugar and brown sugar and beat on high speed until velvety and fluffy. Add the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt to a large mixer bowl and combine. You can have Quick 3minute vanilla cupcakes using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quick 3minute vanilla cupcakes
- It’s 125 gr of butter at room temperature.
- It’s 3 of room temperature eggs.
- You need 3/4 cup of castor sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 1 of and 1/2 cups flour.
- Prepare 3 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of room temp milk.
- Prepare of Icing.
- You need 250 gr of room temp butter or wooden spoon margarine.
- It’s 3 cups of sifted icing sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk (or less).
- Prepare of Essence of choice (vanilla, caramel, strawberry etc).
Add the powdered (confectioners sugar) one cup at a time. Mix on low speed until incorporated. Add confectioners sugar, vanilla and milk. If mixture is too thick, add more milk, a teaspoon at a time.
Quick 3minute vanilla cupcakes step by step
- Sift dry ingredients – castor sugar, flour, baking powder – into a bowl.
- Add in soft butter and wet ingredients – vanilla essence, milk.
- Beat for 3 mins till you see the mixture become smooth and thick. The texture is thick and voluminous and shiny. Make sure you scrape down the sides of the bowl to make sure all the butter and flour is incorporated. You may add a splash of milk if you feel the batter is too stiff.
- Place into cupcake holders, 1 tblsp per cupcake holder is enough. Dont fill more or they will be huge!.
- Bake at 180°c normal or 170°c fan assist oven for approximately 20mins. Check at the 15min mark for doneness by inserting a knife. If it comes out clean, it's done!.
- For the icing: beat all ingredients – butter or margerine, icing sugar, milk, essence – together till light and fluffy. Pipe onto cupcakes.
Beat sugar and butter together in a bowl using an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla extract. Mix in baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Alternate adding flour and milk, stirring until just combined. In a mixing bowl, beat butter until light and fluffy.