Low fat blueberry scones. Cooking & baking supplies and more. If you would like lemon blueberry scones, add in a little lemon zest. You could also try orange zest.
No need for the fat guilt of the standard full-fat scones. Here's a much lighter blueberry scone, which is smaller but just as tantalizing, especially served warm. These are drop scones rather than wedges, which makes them the perfect size for a morning or afternoon treat.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, low fat blueberry scones. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Low fat blueberry scones is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Low fat blueberry scones is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Cooking & baking supplies and more. If you would like lemon blueberry scones, add in a little lemon zest. You could also try orange zest.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook low fat blueberry scones using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Low fat blueberry scones:
- Make ready 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Get 3/4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Take 1/8 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 2.25 teaspoons of sugar (I used maple sugar).
- Prepare 1/3 cup of non fat yoghurt.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of blueberries (fresh or frozen).
- Prepare 3/4 teaspoons of sugar (for topping).
Line a large baking sheet with a silicone mat or parchment paper. Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a large bowl. As written, these scones aren't overly sweet. Combine flours, baking powder, sugar and salt in a bowl and whisk together.
Instructions to make Low fat blueberry scones:
- Preheat oven to 400 F (conventional oven)..
- Mix dry ingredients..
- Mix wet ingredients into dry and stir to incorporate..
- Fold blueberries into dough..
- Flour a silicone baking mat, add dough, and separate into two portions. Add some flour on top of dough if the dough is too wet. Slightly flatten and dust with remaining sugar..
- Bake about 16-18 minutes or until golden brown..
- Allow to cool, but also excellent served warm..
Slice butter and drop into dry ingredients. The Ultimate Healthy Blueberry Scones Recipe Video! in Baking · Breakfast · Clean Eating · Fruit · Gluten Free · Low Fat · Scones · Vegetarian An easy recipe for tender scones bursting with fresh juicy blueberries. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Mix in butter until mixture is the size of fine crumbs.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food low fat blueberry scones recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!