Easy Chocolate Cupcakes for Valentine's Day. Perfectly Chocolate Cupcakes Line muffin tin with paper liners. In a large mixing bowl, stir together sugar, flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Here's how I make these dark chocolate Valentine's Day cupcakes: Whisk together the chocolate cupcake batter.
In a medium bowl stir together the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Gradually stir flour mixture into the wet egg mixture. This is my very own recipe for the best vanilla cupcakes that you will ever have. You can cook Easy Chocolate Cupcakes for Valentine's Day using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Chocolate Cupcakes for Valentine's Day
- Prepare 65 grams of Unsalted butter.
- Prepare 75 grams of Granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- It’s 130 grams of ●Cake flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ●Baking powder.
- It’s 30 ml of ★Milk (use 50 ml if you're not adding yogurt).
- You need 20 grams of ★Plain yogurt (or just use milk instead).
- You need 1 of few drops Vanilla extract.
- You need 1 of Chocolate bar.
- You need 1 of Sprinkles.
You can frost these cupcakes with any flavor of frosting you wish like vanilla, chocolate, lemon, strawberry, and lots more. Dip the cupcakes into the chocolate ganache and allow to harden for a few minutes. Using the filling with the tip, pipe a squiggle onto the top of the cupcakes. If decorating for Valentine's Day, or just because, you can also pipe the word "Love" on the cupcake.
Easy Chocolate Cupcakes for Valentine's Day step by step
- Bring butter and egg to room temperature. Beat the egg. Combine all ● ingredients and sift. Also combine the ★ ingredients..
- Add butter into a bowl and whisk until it becomes creamy..
- Add granulated sugar in 2 or 3 batches. Mix well until whitened..
- Add beaten eggs in 2 or 3 batches. Mix well and briskly..
- ★Preheat oven to 180°C..
- Add half of the ● powdered ingredients and mix until nice and smooth..
- Add half of the combined ★ ingredients. Using a rubber spatula, fold in lightly in cutting motions..
- Mix in the rest of the powdered and ★ ingredients and mix lightly until it's not floury. Add a few drops of vanilla extract to finish. Fold in..
- If you're decorating the cakes later, pour the dough until it fills about 60% of the tin or cupcake liners. Otherwise, fill about 80%. Smooth out the surface with a spoon..
- Bake for about 20 minutes at 180°C. Test with a bamboo skewer and make sure it comes out clean. That's it for the base cake..
- After the cakes have completely cooled down, finely chop up the chocolate bar and melt in a double broiler. Make sure it melts thoroughly and becomes smooth..
- Scoop up the melted chocolate and drizzle over the cakes from about a height of 20 cm. Decorate with sprinkles before the chocolate hardens. Voila..
Perfect for Valentine's Day or any day! Soft Chocolate Strawberry Filled Cupcakes have the perfect amount of strawberry flavor. Nothing says Happy Valentine's Day like a cupcake! These homemade cupcakes are dressed up for the holiday of love with strawberry filling and a melt-in-your mouth strawberry frosting. These delicate floral cupcakes are perfect for Valentine's Day with their fluffy lemon cake and pastel frosting.