Sara's famous chocolate chip cookies. Great recipe for Sara's famous chocolate chip cookies. My residence life staff and I made these cookies for our residents countless times over the past year, and they were always a huge hit! The secrets to their yummy, gooey deliciousness are using semi-sweet chocolate chips and sharing them with.
Add the egg and vanilla and mix until incorporated. There are an infinite number of recipes for chocolate chip cookies, and, depending on your preferences, the best recipe will look different to everyone. My go-to chocolate chip cookie recipe is this brown butter spelt one; I love how thin and almost crackly the cookies turn out. You can have Sara's famous chocolate chip cookies using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sara's famous chocolate chip cookies
- You need of all-purpose flour.
- You need of heaping teaspoon baking soda.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- It’s of packed light brown sugar.
- You need of large eggs.
- You need of vanilla extract.
- It’s of semisweet chocolate chips.
But when I saw that Joy the Baker (one of my longtime favorite bloggers) posted the "legendary" recipe for her. Tara O'Brady's Basic, Great Chocolate Chip Cookies My obsession with baking chocolate chip cookies started in high school. Yet, despite the many years of study, the resulting recipe is simple as possible–there is no need for a mixer, or to get the eggs and butter out of the fridge in advance. Mix together the flour, baking soda, and the salt.
Sara's famous chocolate chip cookies instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper..
- Mix the flour, baking soda, and salt together in a medium bowl..
- Beat the butter and sugar together using a mixer. Beat on medium-high speed until light and fluffy, 2 to 3 minutes. Add the eggs and vanilla and beat until blended..
- Add the flour mixture. Mix on medium speed just until the flour is mixed in, then turn the mixer to high speed for a few seconds to pull the dough together; it will be chunky! Add the chocolate chips and beat on high speed to thoroughly and quickly mix in the chips, about 5 seconds. (Don't overbeat the dough! Consistency is key!).
- Drop the dough on the baking sheet by large spoonfuls; don't flatten them. Bake until lightly browned on top, 10 to 11 minutes. Place the pan on a cooling rack for 1 minute, then transfer the cookies to the rack to cool completely. Enjoy!.
In a separate bowl, beat together the butter, sugars, vanilla extract, and the vinegar until smooth. Beat in the egg just until combined. Mix the flour mixture into the wet mixture just until combined. I wanted chocolate chip cookies that weren't cakey but still soft, that were full of rich flavor but simple to make. I wanted the kind of cookie dough that you buy from kids who come fundraising to your door and you never see them again and you question if they were ever really real or if the cookie dough was just God's way of telling you that, "Hey, things suck right now, but here's.