Easy chocolate chips muffins/cupcakes. In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, sugar and salt. Stir in the milk, egg, butter and chocolate chips. Pour batter into prepared muffin cups or flat bottomed ice cream cones.
Next, spray muffin tins and get the pans ready. Mix together dry ingredients, flour and salt and set aside. Line a muffin tin with paper liners. You can have Easy chocolate chips muffins/cupcakes using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy chocolate chips muffins/cupcakes
- You need 250 grams of Plain flour.
- It’s 2 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 2 tbsp of Cocoa powder.
- It’s 250 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 90 ml of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- It’s 175 grams of Caster sugar.
- Prepare 1 large of egg.
- Prepare 1 of Desired amount of chocolate chips.
- It’s 1 of Desired amount of marshmallows.
Whisk flour, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl. Combine brown sugar, peanut butter, and butter in another bowl; beat together with an electric mixer until creamy. Add the chocolate chips to the batter and use a rubber spatula to gently fold them in. Let the batter rest while the oven preheats.
Easy chocolate chips muffins/cupcakes instructions
- Preheat oven to 200 degreesC.
- Place the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa powder and your desired amount of chocolate chips into a large mixing bowl. Stir well using a spatula and set aside.
- Pour milk, oil, vanilla extract and crack the egg into a measuring jug. Whisk well.
- Slowly pour wet ingredients into the flour mixture, mix until just combined. Do not overmix as a lumpy batter will ensure that the muffins stay moist.
- Spoon mixture into muffins cups. Fill to about 3/4 full if you're making muffins and 1/2 full if u want to make cupcakes.
- For muffins, add a handful of chocolate chips onto the surface and bake for 20mins or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- For my version of cupcakes, add chocolate chips onto the surface (optional). Bake for 15mins, remove from oven and sprinkle your desired amount of marshmallows onto the surface. Bake for another 5mins or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Melt chocolate chips using microwave or a double boiler. Pour into a piping bag, cut a small hole at the corner and squeeze your desired amount of chocolate sauce onto the marshmallows.
Sprinkle the tops of the unbaked muffins with the remaining mini chocolate chips (mounded in the center) and then sprinkle with coarse sugar, if desired. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. A wonderful way to use the extra bounty of summer, and make a tasty treat. You can adjust the recipe to suit your family's tastes, or create your own variations. For an optional topping use any, all or a combination of the following: equal parts brown sugar, chopped nuts and mini chocolate chips.