Bacon Cheesy Pretzel Snackers. Change up your boring snack routine with Combos Cheddar cheese bacon pretzel baked snacks. Crunchy bite-sized pieces are the perfect combo-nation of cheesy deliciousness and bacon-flavored awesomeness. Single-serve bags of Combos are a quick and easy snack.
Seal it up like a pouch, creating a knot-ish looking top with the excess dough… Brush the tops with some Olive Oil OR Bacon Grease… Unroll dough into a rectangle. Wrap dough around cheese and bacon to resemble knot; pinch dough to seal tightly. Chewy and soft pretzel poppers are filled with gooey cheese, crispy bacon and spicy jalapenos. You can cook Bacon Cheesy Pretzel Snackers using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bacon Cheesy Pretzel Snackers
- Prepare of Pretzels bite size or sticks.
- It’s of Thin slices bacon.
- You need of Shredded cheese of choice.
- You need of Paprika as desired.
Perfect for game day or any day quick snack. Repeat with the remaining cheese and dough. Remove with a spatula and place onto the prepared baking sheet. In a large bowl, combine the flour, cheese, baking powder, sugar and salt.
Bacon Cheesy Pretzel Snackers step by step
- Start by preheating oven to 375, now depending on size of pretzels I used mini ones and cut bacon in half, then made thin slices about 3-4 with each half piece. Now sprinkle lightly with paprika if desired. Wrap around the pretzel going in and out till finished..
- Now bake 10-15 minutes till bacon is crisp remove from oven turn off heat remove and top with cheese put back into warmed oven for 2-3 minutes till cheese is melty.. Great for any occasion yummy goodness.
Stir in milk just until moistened. Make this cheesy snack recipe for any party! Instructions Pour the pretzel twists in a large rimmed baking sheet or a roasting pan. Whisk together the oil, powdered cheese, and garlic powder. Pour over the pretzel twists in the pan and stir to coat.