Chocolate dipped coconut macaroons. Find Deals on Coconut Macaroons Cookies in Snack Food on Amazon. Place cookies, chocolate-side down, on parchment paper. When cool, dip the bottom of each macaroon in the chocolate and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
Tips and Tricks for Perfect Coconut Macaroons Beat room temperature egg whites until stiff peaks form. These dense and chewy coconut macaroons are dipped in dark chocolate for the ultimate decadent treat, and they also feature a fun crunchy surprise in the center! Whisk the sweetened condensed milk OR the granulated sugar with the egg whites, vanilla and almond extract until frothy. You can have Chocolate dipped coconut macaroons using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate dipped coconut macaroons
- Prepare of eggs.
- Prepare of coconut oil.
- Prepare of coconut sugar.
- It’s of maple syrup.
- Prepare of shredded coconut.
- Prepare of toasted coconut flakes.
- Prepare of almond flour.
- You need of coconut flour.
- Prepare of chocolate chips.
Macaroons as we know and love them are typically made with shredded coconut and are usually shaped into sweet little mounds. Our version is crisp on the outside, fluffy on the inside, and dipped in chocolate for a special touch. These coconut macaroons are light, chewy, and dipped in chocolate. They're always a crowd favorite and incredibly easy to make!
Chocolate dipped coconut macaroons instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper..
- Mix the eggs and coconut oil. Combine the sugar and maple syrup into the mixture..
- Stir in the almond and coconut flour. Then fold in the shredded coconut and coconut flakes..
- Roll into 20 balls and bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown..
- Melt the chocolate chips. Dip each ball in the melted chocolate. Drizzle chocolate over the balls..
When I first made coconut macaroons nearly eight years ago, I was very new to cookies that were not of the standard chocolate chip, peanut butter, oatmeal-raisin or Christmas-y variety. Once macaroons have cooled, melt chocolate chips according to package directions. Dip each macaroon into melted chocolate, then transfer to a baking sheet that is covered with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper. No non-stick spray is required for this. Add vanilla to egg whites; beat on medium speed until soft peaks form.