The Noble Pig Grilled Cheese Pretzel. Top with cheese and pretzel tops. Brush tops of pretzels with water and sprinkle with pretzel salt (comes in the pretzel box, just not too much). Melt butter in nonstick skillet and warm until cheese is melted and bacon is warmed through (you could also just pop them in the oven to melt the cheese).
No one's on a diet are they? Just eat smaller portions and eat what you love…you'll do great! I had these frozen pretzels in my freezer, the typical ones you find in your grocer's frozen aisle. You can have The Noble Pig Grilled Cheese Pretzel using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of The Noble Pig Grilled Cheese Pretzel
- Prepare of frozen pretzels(I used Hanover brand) defrosted and cut in half.
- It’s of sliced of sharp provolone.
- You need of bacon slices cooked.
- Prepare of softened butter.
I felt these needed a better plan than the. Spread mixture on both sides of pretzel buns. Place bottom half of buns closely together on baking tray. Top buns with Havarti cheese slices, ham and more Havarti cheese.
The Noble Pig Grilled Cheese Pretzel instructions
- Butter a pretzel outside half with 1/2 tbsp softened butter and place in pan butter side down. Top with slice of provolone and 2 slices of bacon. Top with other pretzel half and butter with 1/2 tbsp..
- Cook in pan for 3 or 4 minutes on medium heat for each side. Like you would a grilled cheese..
In a small pan melt several tablespoons of butter and several tablespoons of Parmesan together. Drizzle this mixture over the tops of the sliders. Grilled chicken that's sweet and spicy in all the best ways. Guaranteed to be your favorite grilling recipe this summer. The best grilling recipes are easier than you think.