Mimi's Brownies. Mimi's Brownies Mimi @mimiiiiiiii Bangkok, Thailand. MiMi's extremely moist fudge brownies with walnuts are a definite win for any occasion. This sizzling brownie recipe is the yummiest combination of brownie and vanilla ice cream with chocolate syrup.
This product contains Soya, Eggs & Dairy. This product may contain traces of Gluten, Nuts & Peanuts. – Vegetarian. Chocolate Chip Cookies, Oatmeal Raisin, Lemon Cookies, World's Best Brownies, Lemon Squares, Pecan Bars and Brookies. You can cook Mimi's Brownies using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mimi's Brownies
- It’s of Dark chocolate.
- Prepare of Rice bran oil.
- It’s of Unsalted butter.
- Prepare of 2 Eggs (No.1).
- It’s of Granulated sugar (I actually like it at 150g but if you like it a bit sweet like my mom then no need to reduce it).
- Prepare of Cake flour.
- You need of Cocoa powder.
- Prepare of Vanilla extract.
- It’s of Crushed almond (however much you like).
Spray a mini-muffin pan with non stick spray. Spoon the batter into the muffin pan. Bienvenidos a Mimi La Receta Casera ® Somos un Restaurante Pastelería Artesanal, Clásica y Saludable ¡Vive la. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions for fudge-like brownies.
Mimi's Brownies instructions
- Double boiling "dark chocolate" and "rice oil" and "butter" until smooth and let cool, about 10-15 minutes for me.
- In another bowl, mix "eggs" with "granulated sugar" until light in color using hand mixer.
- Sift "cake flour" and "cocoa powder".
- Add (1) to (2) and mix using hand mixer.
- Add (3) to (4) and mix until well combined.
- Pour into tray and use spatula to make it smooth.
- Bake at 150 for 25-30 minutes.
Fill paper-lined miniature muffin cups two-thirds full. Immediately top each with a chocolate kiss. Please note that while every precaution is taken to avoid cross contact, our bakery does handle animal products such as dairy. These brownie cookies are MiMi's famous soft chewy chocolate brownies with crisp edges in cookie form. Baked goods and pastries company based out of Long Island, New York.