Chocolate Chip & Raisin Banana Muffins. Our Chocolate Chip Cookies Have The Taste Kids Love & The Goodness Moms Want. There's No High Fructose Corn Syrup & No Artificial Preservatives. These chocolate chip cookies were very, very good.
Nutrient-rich and derived from crumbled Criollo Cacao beans, these flavor-packed nibs are a healthy substitute for highly-processed and sugary chocolate chips and make a great topping on a variety of sweet and savory recipes alike. Chocolate chips or chocolate morsels are small chunks of sweetened chocolate, used as an ingredient in a number of desserts (notably chocolate chip cookies and muffins), in trail mix and less commonly in some breakfast foods such as pancakes. In small bowl, mix flour, baking soda and salt; set aside. You can have Chocolate Chip & Raisin Banana Muffins using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip & Raisin Banana Muffins
- Prepare of Butter softened.
- It’s of White Sugar.
- Prepare of Large Banana (or 4 smaller).
- It’s of Egg.
- It’s of Baking Soda.
- Prepare of All-purpose Flour.
- You need of Chocolate chips.
- It’s of Raisins.
Beat in egg and vanilla until smooth. Whisk the sugars, eggs, butter and vanilla in a large bowl until smooth. Whisk the flour, baking soda and salt in another bowl. Stir the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients with a wooden.
Chocolate Chip & Raisin Banana Muffins step by step
- Preheat oven 375F.
- In bowl cream together butter, sugar, and bananas. (Over ripe previously frozen bananas work well).
- Add egg, baking soda, and flour. Beat until fairly smooth and fluffy..
- Mix in chocolate chips and raisins..
- Add paper baking cups to muffin tray. Spoon in batter to top of cup..
- Bake in oven for 20 min or until golden brown..
- Optional: Use 1 cup of any pref nuts, chocolate etc instead of chocolate chips and raisins. Note: Recipe can be doubled easily..
Craving the perfect chocolate chip cookies that are golden-brown on the outside, soft on the inside, and filled with gooey chocolate chips? Or perhaps you are in the mood for chocolate chip brownies, truffles, or cakes? Bake the ultimate homemade dessert with our collection of Ghirardelli chocolate chip recipes. Chocolate Chip Cream Cheese Bars Lower in fat and calories than you might ever guess, these sweet bars couldn't be easier to whip up, boast a great chocolaty flavor, and make a fun, quick dessert to bring to parties or serve to company! —Jennifer Rafferty, Milford, Ohio Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy.