Rocky road muffins. In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, cocoa powder and marshmallows. Reserve about ⅓ of the chocolate chunks and walnuts and add the rest to the flour mixture. In a separate bowl or jug; combine sugar, milk, eggs and butter.
In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, cocoa powder, and marshmallows. In a separate bowl, whisk the brown sugar, milk, eggs, and butter. Stir the egg mixture into the dry ingredients until just combined, don't overmix. You can have Rocky road muffins using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rocky road muffins
- It’s 1 package of chocolate chocolate chip muffin mix.
- You need 1 cup of mini marshmallows.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped walmuts.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 8 of cupcake liners.
Combining all your favourite flavours from the traditional rocky road dessert, these muffins are sweetly satisfying with every bite! Spoon dollops into muffin cases and sprinkle chocolate and nuts on top. Press them gently into the batter. Combine pancake mix and eggs, water, acv, oil, and cocoa powder.
Rocky road muffins instructions
- First chop up your walnuts to your liking..
- In a bowl add walnuts, marshmallows, muffin mix, and milk and mix well..
- Pour mixture into cupcake liners. And bake in the oven on 350° for 14 -16 minutes. Then eat and enjoy!!!.
Mix well and then add in the chocolate chips, pecans, and mini marshmallows. Spoon batter into a muffin cup lined muffin tin (will make more than a dozen muffins) Top with a few extra nuts, chocolate chips, and marshmallows. These moist, ultra-chocolate muffins become tiny molten marshmallow volcanoes as they bake. For a less marshmallowy, more fudgy effect, use halved marshmallows in place of whole ones. Bran Muffins a traditional recipe of bran, honey, raisin and brown sugar baked to a dark golden brown.