Waffle Donuts!. Life Is A Little Sweeter With Entenmann's® Delicious Donuts. Finish the waffle donuts: Heat the waffle iron according to the manufacturers' instructions. You can do large or small doughnuts.
Our favorite kind to reheat is glazed and apple fritter. But we have to warn you, if you reheat a chocolate or other flavored glaze donut, it can get very messy and make the waffle maker hard to clean. Top each doughnut with cinnamon-sugar for another version! You can have Waffle Donuts! using 16 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Waffle Donuts!
- It’s of all purpose flour.
- You need of baking soda.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of large egg.
- You need of granulated sugar.
- Prepare of vanilla.
- You need of butter melted.
- Prepare of buttermilk.
- It’s of Buttermilk Substitute:.
- Prepare of milk.
- Prepare of white vinegar.
- It’s of Chocolate Glaze:.
- It’s of Saucepan.
- It’s of chocolate chips.
- You need of butter (melted in saucepan).
- You need of light corn syrup.
Waffle Donuts or "Wonuts" are a thing, you guys. And you should definitely make them. In case you aren't familiar with Waffle Donuts, let me explain. Place a leftover glazed donut into a preheated waffle maker.
Waffle Donuts! step by step
- Mix all ingredients together in medium bowl. Add 2 tbsp batter to waffle maker. I have the Dash Mini Waffle Maker!.
- Chocolate Glaze: Melt over low heat, stirring until smooth. Spread on cooled waffle donut..
Lift lid and gently remove with a spatula. Enjoy one at a time or stack, then pour maple syrup and top with whipped cream. The cooked results are a happy medium between waffle and donut: crispy and waffle-shaped on the outside, cakey and fluffy on the inside. From there, the Wonuts are deep-fried in. Best Breakfast Restaurants in San Jose, California: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of THE BEST Breakfast Restaurants in San Jose, and search by price, location, and more.