Chocolate mug cake. Add the milk, vegetable oil and vanilla if using and. For a molten chocolate mug cake, sprinkle the top with some mini chocolate chips before popping it into the microwave, then remove it a few seconds early. This cute little cake may have been.
With a fork, stir until smoothly combined. Place the mug on a paper towel in the microwave to catch any drips. Add the milk, vegetable oil, and vanilla and stir until smooth. You can cook Chocolate mug cake using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate mug cake
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 2 of spoon vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 of spoons flour.
- Prepare 2 of spoons sugar.
- You need 2 of spoons milk.
- It’s 2 of spoons cocoa powder.
- You need 1 of teaspoon baking powder.
Once combined, spoon the chocolate hazelnut spread on top of the batter. Pour in half and half, oil, water, and vanilla extract and stir until combined. Instructions In a medium bowl, whisk together dry ingredients. Whisk in the milk and vegetable oil until all ingredients are combined and batter has no clumps.
Chocolate mug cake instructions
- In a BIG mug or dish bowl, pour the wet ingredients (eggs, oil, milk) and mix well.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients thoroughly.
- Put in the microwave for 1 minute. If it needs a little more cooking put back for 30 seconds..
Pour batter into a microwave-safe mug. I suggest spraying the mug with nonstick cooking spray or greasing it with some butter so the cake doesn't stick. Then, you'll whisk together the all-purpose flour, cocoa powder, granulated sugar, baking powder, and a tiny pinch of salt. A mug cake is a single-serving, microwaveable cake that cooks in about a minute. It's made in a coffee mug and eaten with a spoon.