Candy corn bark. Spread the cookies, pretzels and raisins evenly onto a lightly greased small baking sheet. Melt chocolate in a bowl set over a pan of simmering water, or in the microwave, stirring frequently until melted. Remove from the heat while there are still a few chunks, and stir until smooth.
Swirl with a toothpick to create a marbled look. Top the bark with candy-coated chocolates and nonpareils while it's still wet. Melt the chocolates in three separate bowls according to package directions. You can cook Candy corn bark using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Candy corn bark
- You need of Halloween Oreos chopped.
- It’s of pretzels chopped.
- Prepare of Candy corn.
- Prepare of White chocolate chips or black.
- Prepare of Black and orange sprinkles.
Put spoonfuls of yellow chocolate at different spots over the wax paper. Repeat with the orange chocolate and the white chocolate. Gently swirl the chocolates together with the back of a spoon to make one large piece of. Drop the whole candy corn on the surface of the bark (drop strategically, using as much or as little candy corn as desired).
Candy corn bark instructions
- Spread the chopped Oreos and pretzels evenly on the bottom of the pan..
- Melt the chocolate on the stove or microwave..
- Pour chocolate over the Oreos and pretzels..
- Spread candy corn and sprinkles around..
- Cool in freezers til firm.
- Break and enjoy..
Cut/break bark into piece using a knife. Candy Corn Bark is the perfect homemade Halloween candy dessert. Made with a white chocolate base, crunchy pretzel sticks, and candy corn topping. Peppermint Bark is a classic Christmas Dessert Recipe, this candy corn version of it makes it perfect for Halloween. The simple base for candy bark makes it an easy dessert to adjust for any season.