3 ingredient chocolate cupcakes. These chocolate cupcakes are more on the dense side, but delicious and satisfying. Into a medium bowl, sift together cocoa, flour, baking powder, and salt; set aside. In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
In a small bowl, mix together the eggs, yogurt or sour cream, milk and lemon juice. Sift together the gluten free flour blend, cocoa powder, xanthan gum and baking powder. Line a muffin pan with paper or foil liners. You can cook 3 ingredient chocolate cupcakes using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 3 ingredient chocolate cupcakes
- You need 1 pack of chocolate sandwich biscuit.
- Prepare 1 cup of warm milk.
- It’s 6 cubes of Dark chocolate /dairy milk.
Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa and salt. In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. April Preisler for Taste of Home. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
3 ingredient chocolate cupcakes step by step
- Take biscuits and separate the choco cream and than crushed them…
- Add in milk gradually, mix it into smooth mixture…
- Grease the cupcakes tray with oil, add the mixture in it add chocolate cubes in centre of each.. gently tap the tray to remove bubbles.. Bake it in preheated oven for 5 minutes at 180°C..After 5 minutes take it out and test with the help of wooden skewer or tooth pick if it becomes clean than its perfectly baked but if not come out clean than bake it for another 2 minutes….
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Then, combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt. The next step is to combine the buttermilk and water. Line a muffin tin with cupcake liners. Mix together flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a stand mixer using a low speed until combined.