Chocolate mousse cake. Enjoy Our Step-by-Step Ghirardelli Instructions for Chocolate Mousse Cake. Ghirardelli Makes Cake a Bite Better. Beat the egg whites and salt in a bowl with a mixer until foamy.
It does take a little pre-planning but worth all the effort. This mousse cake is our homage to the Canadian favourite, just in time for the holidays. It starts with a bottom layer of cake, and includes cream, in lieu of egg whites, to give the mousse better consistency. You can cook Chocolate mousse cake using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate mousse cake
- It’s of corn flour.
- You need of cocoa powder.
- It’s of liter of milk.
- Prepare of cup sugar. 50g for less sweet.
- It’s of whipping cream.
- Prepare of pinch of salt.
- Prepare of dark chocolate.
- You need of vanilla extract.
A final flourish of warm, gooey ganache, after the cake is removed from the freezer, is guaranteed to impress. It's a delicious, rich, and creamy chocolate dessert cake that fits every occasion. This super moist dark chocolate mousse cake combines unsweetened natural cocoa powder and dark cocoa powder for an extra rich flavor. Fill the cake with a simplified chocolate mousse and cover the whole dessert with semi-sweet chocolate ganache.
Chocolate mousse cake step by step
- Mix corn flour and cocoa powder together. Pour the milk in and whisk till well combined..
- Pour the combination to a pot with small- medium heat. Combine with sugar, whipping cream, salt. Whisk it until it changes color into brown thick consistency..
- Put the chocolate in and continue whisking till melted. Then pour the vanilla extract and whisk for 1,2 minutes more..
- Pour the combination into a baking stray with banking paper covered it. Keep in the fridge for at least 8 hours or overnight. Enjoy!.
If needed, you can prepare the ganache and mousse ahead of time. And it tastes even better than it looks. A crunchy Oreo crust topped with silky, smooth chocolate mousse and clouds of freshly whipped cream. It's the perfect no bake chocolate cake. This Chocolate Mousse Cake is a classic!