Chocolate Chip Cupcakes Without Microwave. Line muffin tins with cupcake liners. In a stand mixer, cream together the butter and sugar. Add the egg and beat again.
Bake the chocolate chip cupcakes Spoon the cupcake batter into the cupcake cases until they are about ¾ full. They're ready when they have risen, turned a nice golden brown colour. In a medium saucepan, heat the heavy whipping cream and butter over low heat until well combined and little bubbles form on the side. You can have Chocolate Chip Cupcakes Without Microwave using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Cupcakes Without Microwave
- It’s 1 cup of all-purpose flour (maida).
- You need 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 tablespoons of oil.
- Prepare 1 drop of Vanilla essence.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of coffee powder.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of chocochips.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
Remove the saucepan from heat and add the chocolate chips. Add wet ingredients to dry and gently stir until well combined. Once cooked, top with more chocolate chips and dark chocolate peanut butter. Measure and sift the almond flour.
Chocolate Chip Cupcakes Without Microwave instructions
- Take a bowl and sieve and add all-purpose flour, cocoa powder, powdered sugar,, baking soda, coffee, salt. Mix the dry ingredients. Then, add oil, egg, vanilla essence and water, mix again..
- Add chocochips in the batter. Mix the batter. Grease the cupcake moulds/ steel bowl and pour batter into the bowls/ moulds.Bake it in bati cooker for 30 minutes. De mould, enjoy the cupcake..
Then in a medium bowl, whisk together the almond flour, baking powder, and sea salt and set aside. In a large bowl, using an electric mixer combine the cream cheese, butter, and vanilla extract and beat on high until light and fluffy. Add the sugar substitute and continue to mix well. In a large bowl using an electric mixer, beat the butter until fluffy. Mix dry ingredients together in a small bowl or mug until combined.