Ice cream sandwich cake. Repeat layering with remaining ice cream sandwiches, whipped topping, hot fudge topping, and caramel topping, ending with a top layer of whipped topping. Place a layer of ice cream sandwiches into the bottom of the dish,. Neapolitan Ice Cream Sandwich Cake: Use Neapolitan ice cream sandwiches for a combination of chocolate, strawberry and vanilla ice cream in your cake.
Arrange more sandwiches and halves lengthwise to cover bottom of pan. Cut one sandwich in half lengthwise to fill in any remaining space along the edge. Put hot fudge sauce in a microwave-safe container. You can cook Ice cream sandwich cake using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ice cream sandwich cake
- You need of 12 each count of ice cream sandwich.
- Prepare of whipped cream.
- You need of KitKat.
- You need of butter finger.
- You need of peanut chocolate m&m.
- It’s of Topping.
- It’s of Caramel sauce.
- It’s of Chocolate sauce.
Top layer of sandwiches with a layer of chocolate ice cream. Add another layer of ice cream sandwiches, and another layer of chocolate ice cream. Cut one ice cream sandwich in half. Arrange eight sandwiches in opposite direction in the dish.
Ice cream sandwich cake instructions
- Using 13×9 cake pan start laying the first layer 12 ice cream sandwich then scoop the whipped cream on top and smooth it add the m&m and the crushed KitKat butter finger on top this is the first layer.
- Second layer top with the other 12 ice cream sandwich top it with whipped cream smooth it add the caramel and chocolate sauce.
- Freeze it at least 4 hours and serve enjoy 😉.
The cake layers are best made with extra thick, square ice cream sandwiches, like FatBoy Ice Cream Sandwiches. If you have standard size sandwiches on hand, though, you can simply add an extra layer to bulk up your cake. Add half the whipped cream pudding mixture on top, then repeat layers. Easy Ice Cream Sandwich Cake is the easiest cake you probably aren't making, but should be! Sometimes we all just need something easy!