Chunky KitKat Peanut Butter Cookies. Get Your Kitkat Chunky Peanut Today! In a large bowl, beat the butter with a mixer on high speed until creamy. Add the brown sugar, granulated sugar, and peanut butter until combined.
Learn more about KitKat Chunky Peanut Butter (Nestlé) at Snackabase.com! Kit Kat's you can get from Indonesia. I couldn't find any place online to get these. You can have Chunky KitKat Peanut Butter Cookies using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chunky KitKat Peanut Butter Cookies
- You need of all-purpose flour.
- You need of unsweetened natural cocoa powder.
- You need of baking soda.
- You need of salt.
- You need of unsalted butter, room temperature.
- You need of packed light brown sugar.
- Prepare of granulated sugar.
- Prepare of creamy or chunky peanut butter.
- It’s of large egg.
- It’s of vanilla extract (optional).
- It’s of milk.
- It’s of KitKat Chunky bar (38 g), broken to medium to small pieces.
- Prepare of creamy or chunky peanut butter for drizzle.
Chunky – Peanut Butter Enjoy deliciously smooth milk chocolate, a crispy wafer and a layer of creamed peanut butter with our KitKat Chunky Peanut Butter bars. Each bar features the perfect blend of salty peanut butter and smooth milk chocolate to create a tasty break that's made for savouring. KitKat Chunky Peanut Butter bars not to your taste? Unwrap, snap off a chunk and enjoy the delicious smooth chocolate and crispy wafer biscuit of peanut butter KITKAT Chunky.
Chunky KitKat Peanut Butter Cookies step by step
- In a medium bowl, whisk the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt together. Set aside..
- In a large bowl, beat the butter with a mixer on high speed until creamy. Add the brown sugar, granulated sugar, and peanut butter until combined. Beat in the egg and vanilla extract (if using), scraping down the sides and bottom of the bowl as needed..
- Pour the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients. Mix until a soft dough is formed. Beat in the milk. Once combined, fold in the broken KitKat Chunky. The dough will be very thick and sticky. Cover the dough tightly with aluminum foil or plastic wrap and chill for at least 1 hour..
- Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking mat. Set aside..
- Form 8 balls of dough onto prepared baking sheet. Bake for 15-17 minutes. The cookies will not have spread much, so gently press down on them with the back of a fork or spoon. Allow to cool on the cookie sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely..
- As the cookies are cooling, melt the peanut butter. Drizzle over warm or cool cookies. Allow peanut butter to set for about 10 minutes. Store cookies in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week..
Treat yourself to a bigger, chunkier break with our KitKat Chunky range. A wonderfully delicious chocolate bar with a crispy wafer and a layer of smooth, milk chocolate – the perfect snack for those looking for a break with a bit more bite. The inner self of the bar looks like a usual chunky: three layers of wafers, divided by two small layers of a sweet peanut crème. The wafers are topped by a thick stripe of peanut butter. See recipes for Chunky KitKat Peanut Butter Cookies too.