Pretzel buns. Save On Pretzel Buns At Walmart With Walmart's Everyday Low Prices. Buns that taste and look like soft pretzels! Not too difficult to make, these buns are great for sandwiches or as a side (especially with steak!).
We've discovered that their distinctive texture and flavor also complements many varieties of sandwich fillings. In particular, we like these buns with a generous scoop of maple-mustard chicken salad. Pretzilla® Soft Pretzel Burger Buns are perfect for the ultimate cheeseburger and all your BBQ favorites. You can cook Pretzel buns using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pretzel buns
- You need of flour.
- You need of active dry yeast.
- It’s of sugar.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of pretzel wash.
- It’s of baking soda.
- Prepare of boiling water.
- Prepare of egg wash.
- You need of egg.
- You need of milk.
- You need of butter/oil.
They're an everyday upgrade for your daily deli sandwiches or soup bowls. Watch the pot; the baking soda-water mixture will foam up. These pretzel buns are made to bring a fluffy texture and rich pretzel taste to anything from hamburgers to pulled pork sandwiches. There are four buns per pack so you can share with the family or save for another meal.
Pretzel buns instructions
- For the dough. Mesure 2 cups of not to hor not to cool water or milk and add the dry yeast ,the sugar,and salt. Let it rest for 5 minutes meanwhile in a big bowl put 4 cups of flour. Once the yeast is active ( it will look like foam in top ) add the yeast mixture to the flour and mix all together then you have to star kneading the dough once the dough looks elastic and smooth let it rest in a grees bawl till doble in size ….
- Meanwhile in a deep pan fill it with water in put it to boil and preheat the oven at 450°..
- One the dough has doble in size knead it one more time and divide it in 16 equal pises and roll and twist like a pretzel it will look like a little twisted ball if you want or just make a ball …let it rest for the second time …. meanwhile add the baking soda to the boiling water.. once the balls have doble in size wash eche ball in the baking soda solilution for 6_7 seconds get them out and put them on a grees baking sheet with parshment paper…do your egg wash and put a code of the egg wash to the balls and put them to bake for 7-8 minutes. Or till golden brown. …
Whether you're grilling up burgers or putting together sloppy Joes, these pretzel buns are sure to become a fast favorite. While soft pretzels are great on their own, dipped in some mustard or a cinnamon-sugar blend, these buns are a fantastic accompaniment alongside regular meals. You can serve them with soups and stews, or slice them in half to use with sandwiches and burgers (I use these for sandwiches almost as much as my whole wheat english muffins). Add half of the rolls and cook until. Pretzilla soft pretzel buns and snacks are craft baked to be light and airy.