Easy Chocolate Peanut cupcakes. Whisk together flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl until thoroughly combined. For frosting, in a large bowl, beat peanut butter and butter until light and fluffy. Beat in the confectioners' sugar, cocoa, milk, vanilla and salt.
In a large bowl beat eggs, milk, oil and vanilla extract until well combined. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese, peanut butter, sugar and milk until smooth; set aside. In a large bowl, combine sugar, flour, cocoa, baking powder, salt and baking soda. You can cook Easy Chocolate Peanut cupcakes using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Chocolate Peanut cupcakes
- You need 2 cups of Flour.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of Peanut butter.
- It’s 5 tbsp of Chocolate syrup.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Oil or butter.
- You need 1 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare of Vanilla flavour.
- It’s 2 tsp of Baking powder.
In another bowl, whisk the eggs, water, milk, oil and vanilla. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened (batter will be thin). Top cupcakes with pieces of peanut butter cups. Place one mini peanut butter cup in the middle of each cupcake: Fill cupcake cups halfway with batter, place peanut butter cup in the center, and pour the rest of the batter on top.
Easy Chocolate Peanut cupcakes step by step
- Preheat the oven at 350C°..
- Add in the eggs, oil, milk, vanilla essence, sugar, and whisk till the sugar is dissolved..
- Add the baking powder the the flour bit by bit until a soft batter is formed..
- Next, add the chocolate syrup and peanut butter, then pour into a greased cupcake mold..
- Bake in the oven at 200C° for 45minutes or till a toothpick comes out dry..
- It goes great with milk when hot. But the peanut-ty flavour comes out best when eaten cold..
Whisk flour, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl. Combine brown sugar, peanut butter, and butter in another bowl; beat together with an electric mixer until creamy. Beat in egg and vanilla extract. Mix in flour mixture and milk; beat until smooth. Fold chocolate chips into the batter.