Chocolate chips cookies. Browse Our Full List of Simple & Delicious Ghirardelli Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe. Ghirardelli Makes Cookies a Bite Better. Make Harry & David Your Destination For Chocolate Cookie Gifts That Are Sure To Delight.
I have been trying chocolate chip cookie recipes forever to find the perfect cookie and this one is very close. They weren't too cake-like and they weren't thin and greasy, they were the perfect in-between cookie. That said, the dough is very thick once you mix all the ingredients together. You can have Chocolate chips cookies using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate chips cookies
- You need 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 3/4 cup of unsalted butter (melted).
- You need 1 cup of packed brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 of whole egg.
- Prepare 1 of egg yolk.
- You need 2 cups of semi sweet chocolate chips.
In small bowl, mix flour, baking soda and salt; set aside. Beat in egg and vanilla until smooth. In large bowl, beat butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla until light and fluffy. Combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt; stir into the butter mixture until well blended.
Chocolate chips cookies step by step
- Add butter, brown sugar, white sugar, egg, egg yolk, vanilla into a bowl and mix.
- On a separate bowl sift flour, baking soda, salt and mix.
- Combine the dry ingredients little by little into other mixture until a thick paste is formed.
- Add the chocolate chips and mix.
- Use a spoon or ice cream scooper for even sized cookies.
- Place the cookie dough in a baking sheet with baking paper, make sure the cookies are at least 1.5 inches apart.
- Bake on 325 F for 15-17 mins, take out when the cookies get light brown edges, take them out and let them cool.
- If the mix is too much, roll the cookie dough in balls and place in the freezer until frozen then put them in a plastic bag, whenever you want to bake them, take them out of the freezer and keep out until the balls are in room temperature, then bake as usual.
Mix in the chocolate chips and walnuts. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake until the edges are light brown and the batter sets, about. The chocolate chip cookie that started it all! NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® original chocolate chip cookies are a true classic and the go-to cookie for all occasions!