Whole wheat honey zuccini bread (with huckleberries or bananas). Great recipe for Whole wheat honey zuccini bread (with huckleberries or bananas). This bread is good and good for you. I use white wheat which I find to be much yummier then the normal wheat flour which is red wheat.
Sprinkle with a little demerara or turbinado sugar, if using. Mash the banana in a large bowl. Then add the whole-wheat flour, almond flour and walnuts. You can have Whole wheat honey zuccini bread (with huckleberries or bananas) using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Whole wheat honey zuccini bread (with huckleberries or bananas)
- You need of softened butter.
- Prepare of eggs.
- It’s of Vanilla.
- You need of honey.
- It’s of Grated zuccini (2 cups drained if frozen).
- Prepare of bananas OR 2 cups berries.
- It’s of whole white wheat flour.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of (Optional) 1 cup chocolate chips.
- You need of (Optional) 1 to 2 tsp. Cinnamon.
- You need of (Optional) 1 cup of nuts.
Mix a couple of times and fold in the shredded zucchini. In a separate large bowl, mash the bananas and then add the honey, egg, Greek yogurt, milk, vanilla and zucchini and mix well. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir until just combined. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.
Whole wheat honey zuccini bread (with huckleberries or bananas) instructions
- Soften butter. I put it on defrost in the microwave for 20 seconds..
- Mash wet ingredients together. If I am using berries I mix those in last. If I use bananas I use a bit less honey..
- Mix dry ingredients. I am lazy so I just pile them on the wet ingredients, stir them together on top then mix it all together. Add nuts, berries, and/or chocolate chips now. At this point I taste the batter to see if it is sweet and salty enough..
- Grease two bread pans with butter and cut a square of parchemer paper for the bottom.
- Cook at 350 for 1 hour. Check at 50 minutes. Cook until knife comes out clean..
This truly is the BEST-EVER Zucchini Bread. It is a simple and delicious vegan bread that is filled with zucchini and walnuts in every bite. Spiced with cinnamon, nutmeg, and cardamom, you're going to love the flavors. Friends, things are growing in my garden! In a large bowl, beat the sugar, oil, eggs and vanilla until blended.